CONTEST Week 11: THP NFL Pick'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
100% free of charge and every week you can win awesome prizes courtesy of THP. All you have to do is make your picks in the pick'em section of the menu bar at the top of the forum

Last week was full of upsets and this week has some great games scheduled.

Just FYI for week 12 schedule, just saw that the Sunday night game for Week 12 has been flexed to be Green Bay vs. San Francisco. (y)

• Admin
Just FYI for week 12 schedule, just saw that the Sunday night game for Week 12 has been flexed to be Green Bay vs. San Francisco. (y)

Yeah, @GolferGal will be making the adjustment.

Picks are in. Hopefully not a repeat of last week. :deadhorse:

• Admin
My picks are in.

Last night was real pick killer right off the bat. SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was real pick killer right off the bat. SMH

One game into the week and I'm already 0-1. :surrender:

Ha!! I’m tied for the lead!!

I’m right with you. I likely have a losing record for the season.

Commiseration, sounds like we need a drink, you buying the first one or am I? :drinks:

12-12 is pretty good so far, too bad there have been 13 games so far and I forgot to pick the Thursday game before it happened. :(

didn't get a break and early on it looked bleak. But a sweep on the later games (or at least the ones lower down on the pickem list) got me feeling a bit better. After starting 1 for 4 on the list, green checks all the way after that. Not gonna win, but at least it's a personal victory

Actually 8 at 12 points for the week, waiting on MNF

Missed the first two this week and got the rest. 3rd overall but the guys in front of me aren’t slipping any.

My picks are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back