WINNER Week 12 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 12 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

I feel like we are in some kind of NFL twilight zone because the Giants won, the Broncos won AGAIN, the Patriots are trash and the Kenny Pickett lead Steelers keep finding a way to win too. It's seriously bizzaro world out there.

This week we had five people with the most picks correct, however, we all went over the MNF total score, that's right I said we because somehow I was part of that group. We used the random number generator for the winner and it feels weird even posting this, and I almost ran it again, but I WON! Given how crappy my FF team is, this is a great feeling victory for me. We all had 13 out of 16 games correct. Join me in saying Congratulations to ME 😂, I am the week 12 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

I guess I can skip this usual line --> Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Hahahaha congrats @GolferGal much deserved!!!

Big Congrats!! Great job Morgan!

#Rigged
Season 2 Laughing GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Week 12 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

I feel like we are in some kind of NFL twilight zone because the Giants won, the Broncos won AGAIN, the Patriots are trash and the Kenny Pickett lead Steelers keep finding a way to win too. It's seriously bizzaro world out there.

This week we had five people with the most picks correct, however, we all went over the MNF total score, that's right I said we because somehow I was part of that group. We used the random number generator for the winner and it feels weird even posting this, and I almost ran it again, but I WON! Given how crappy my FF team is, this is a great feeling victory for me. We all had 13 out of 16 games correct. Join me in saying Congratulations to ME 😂, I am the week 12 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

I guess I can skip this usual line --> Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.
Congratulations. Are you going to do a reveal video of your prize pack on the Worst Golf Podcast? 🔥😎

Haha. Congrats GG!

Congrats! What did you win?

Congratulations @GolferGal this will be the quickest picture update of the prize pack 🤣

Well Congrats GG!!

Congrats!!

Congrats GG, pick out something nice!

Hehe congrats!!!

Congrats @GolferGal please post pictures of the prize pack you received.

Congrats @GolferGal You should make @JB go drop off a prize pack for you at the post office. You deserve to get an awesome THP prize pack in the mail too!

Back