WINNER Week 14 THP 2023 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 14 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

Some teams out there this week playing spoiler, like the Titans beating my Dolphins, the Bears beating the Lions, Browns over the Jags and the Chiefs go down again. The run for the playoffs is getting crazy.

This week we had two people with the most picks correct at 11 of 15 and neither one went over, so we were able to get a winner by the person who was closest without going over. Join me in saying Congratulations to @jvbart you are the week 14 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.

Congrats, nice picking on a crazy week!

Nice win this week.

Congratulations @jvbart

11-15 is a great result for the week, especially considering the upsets.

Congratulations!

Week 14 of the 2023 NFL Season is complete!

Some teams out there this week playing spoiler, like the Titans beating my Dolphins, the Bears beating the Lions, Browns over the Jags and the Chiefs go down again. The run for the playoffs is getting crazy.

This week we had two people with the most picks correct at 11 of 15 and neither one went over, so we were able to get a winner by the person who was closest without going over. Join me in saying Congratulations to @jvbart you are the week 14 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Send me a PM with your full name and address and I will get a prize pack sent out to you right away.
Great job @jvbart this was a crazy week

Congrats!

Congrats

Congrats on the win!

Congrats!

Congrats

Congrats!!

Congrats!!!

Congratulations!

Back