Week 14: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The final week of the regular season is here. Good luck everybody.

Don’t we need to finish tonights game in Wk 13?

A win for me in week 13 secured a playoff spot in L1. It was a battle to the end in my division, but it looks like the other division will come down to the final week as only the top spot in that division will make the playoffs.

I'll be watching, my playoff chances ended in week 11.

I honestly have no idea if I'm in the playoffs for sure or not, guess I'll keep hacking away in L2 and hope for the best in week 14. If I do make the playoffs, I'm hoping Kittle and Brees come back

• Admin
I honestly have no idea if I'm in the playoffs for sure or not, guess I'll keep hacking away in L2 and hope for the best in week 14. If I do make the playoffs, I'm hoping Kittle and Brees come back

We won't know final standings of this week until the final game is played tonight.
Then it will paint a bit of a clearer image.

We won't know final standings of this week until the final game is played tonight.
Then it will paint a bit of a clearer image.
Yeah, I'm just horrible at looking at other records and knowing what I mathematically need to do to clinch a spot, but winning never hurts!

L4 is projected to have one team at 9-4, three at 8-5 and five at 7-6 after week 13. The 7-6 team with the lowest PF dropped a 150 spot, so it's anyone's guess as to how week 14 will end.

One of the 8-5 teams plays a team projected to be 7-6, so the last playoff spot will likely be decided by points. That scenario also means the number 1 seed entering week 13 will miss the playoffs. Crazy!

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

my quarterback and defense have to combine for 50 pts tonight for me to have a chance. In other words.....

After losing the best fantasy player in the league, I was actually able to hold it together pretty well this year and post a decent record. With CMC I think I’d have the talent to make a run in playoffs, but I need an incredible amount of help to even sneak into them.

Oh snap! I still have a chance for the playoffs with my win (unless Amari Cooper scores 30 points lol) and two of the three playoff teams losing this week!

Welp, another loss ended my season

Dalton is killing me with how he’s feeding Lamb. Could he spread it around a little bit and give Cooper some love? What should have been a relatively relaxed W for the week is getting a little uncomfortable.

Well I lost week 13...so now I have to win and have some help

Well good luck to those who have punched their tickets to the playoffs. This year was definitely challenging!!!

Somehow after an 0-10 start I’ve cobbled together 3 straight wins.

Looking at the League 1 Standings... It would appear the 4 playoff spots are locked up, unless @GolferGal beats me by more than 168 points.

Last edited:
It’s tight in League 3
62472911-A03D-4740-B723-7803CCE9BF43.jpeg
#1 Bolts and Hoes - locked up the #1 seed with the W last week.

#2 Bingham’s Bangers - a playoff spot isn’t locked up yet but they are in a good spot, as it would take a loss and a big point differential to fall out of the top 4.

Fighting Ditkas - they draw the #1 seed in their week 14 matchup. A win secures a playoff spot. If they lose they need the 5 and 6 seeds to lose or to maintain their @20 point points differential to make the playoffs.

#4 Floating Feculants - win and they are in. Also in if the 5 and 6 seed teams lose. If things break right the 2 seed is in play.

#s 5 and 6 Aranda Ball and Gronkey Kong - need Ws and help with losses from the 2, 3 or 4 seeds.

Everyone else - great season and great fun! Don’t forget to keep those rosters full, other people’s fortunes may depend on it.

Last edited:
Back