WINNER Week 16 THP 2022 NFL Pickem Winner!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Week 16 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! This was another crazy week of football. The Vikings continue to leave their fans on the edge of their seats, and Greg Joseph is playing for MVP kicker with a 61 yarder to win the game for them. The Dolphins are just throwing away their season, and now it looks like Tua might have a concussion. The Cowboys had a huge upset beating the Eagles and the Rams were the final straw that got the Denver coach fired. That team is a mess! The Jags moved themselves to the top of their division and Zach Wilson moved himself back to the bench and likely the unemployment line. Oh and the Texans won! Sorry Titans fans, that was ugly.

For Pickem, this week we had 1 single person with the most picks correct at 14 of 16 games! So please join me in congratulating @Kenomikes, you are the week 16 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.

Congrats!

Thank you Miami, let my Patriots have another shot at playoffs!

Congrats!

Congrats

Congratulations @Kenomikes!
very impressive 14/16

Congrats!

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Kenomikes !!

You know it was a good week when GG doesn’t mention how horrible the Packers played 🤣

Week 16 of the 2022 NFL Season is complete! This was another crazy week of football. The Vikings continue to leave their fans on the edge of their seats, and Greg Joseph is playing for MVP kicker with a 61 yarder to win the game for them. The Dolphins are just throwing away their season, and now it looks like Tua might have a concussion. The Cowboys had a huge upset beating the Eagles and the Rams were the final straw that got the Denver coach fired. That team is a mess! The Jags moved themselves to the top of their division and Zach Wilson moved himself back to the bench and likely the unemployment line. Oh and the Texans won! Sorry Titans fans, that was ugly.

For Pickem, this week we had 1 single person with the most picks correct at 14 of 16 games! So please join me in congratulating @Kenomikes, you are the week 16 THP NFL Pickem Winner!!

Please send me a PM with your full name and address so I can get your prize sent out to you.
Wow, congrats on 14 of 16 correct!!!

@Kenomikes congratulations rough week not for you

Congrats

Back