Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

For those in league 1 dealing with the injury bug I am willing to wheel and deal and mix things up a little. Make me an offer I cant refuse.

This is my only league without Waller and of course he’s keeping me from getting a win! Come on!!

And with that last catch by Waller my team moves to 0 and 2. Saints need to bring the bounties back cuz whatever defense they're playing now isn't working.

Phew my team barely survived that onslaught by waller

Almost lost to that garbage time reception by kamara.

man! almost 40 points short of my estimated total and i still pulled out the win by 6pts. Sorry Rumbling and Bumbling. We both had guys put up zeros too. What a week!

I squeaked out a win this week but am still in the middle of the pack. There are some good teams in league 5

Squeaked out a win this week. Woohoo!! With my 2 receivers barely getting to 10 points combined, I thought I was absolute toast and looking to week 3. :cool:

:ROFLMAO: I was watching the game and checking my team, but also checked out other matchups to see results. Came acrsoss your matchup and saw how close it was, watched to see if your last player was gonna get just one more reception and a few yards to take the win. Wow!!

:ROFLMAO: I was watching the game and checking my team, but also checked out other matchups to see results. Came acrsoss your matchup and saw how close it was, watched to see if your last player was gonna get just one more reception and a few yards to take the win. Wow!!

I have never had a matchup that close before.

Back