Week 3: THP Gridiron Pick'em

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We launched a brand new weekly pick’em game for all THPers and it is 100% free.

Weekly prizes for those that pick the most games right. Details here.

Week 3 is here. Good luck everybody.

My picks are in. Based on what has been picked so far, I am either going to run away with this, or get 2 right haha.

Here's to flipping a coin again!

• Admin
Some super interesting games this week that should be pretty polarizing with picks.

First two weeks of picks haven't gone well. Hopefully this week will go better, however I like to go for the home run upsets sometimes in these and it doesn't always work out haha. Trying to go a little better this week

For some reason my Patriots pick didn’t go through last week. Oh well not like it would have helped much anyways with my poor picking haha. This is going to be a tough week for sure

The Redskins - Dolphins and Bucs - Panthers games troubled me. For the first one, there was no ability to select neither and for the second I'm actually leaning towards taking the Bucs. And I don't know if we're going to get the good Bucs (who thrashed the Rams) or the bad Bucs (who blew a big lead against a woeful Giants team).

• Admin
The Redskins - Dolphins and Bucs - Panthers games troubled me. For the first one, there was no ability to select neither and for the second I'm actually leaning towards taking the Bucs. And I don't know if we're going to get the good Bucs (who thrashed the Rams) or the bad Bucs (who blew a big lead against a woeful Giants team).

That Bucs game is a tough one. Its like a coin flip which team is going to show up.

Back