Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

I ALMOST did that too but decided to still with Russell. Thankfully he played pretty well, hoping I don't need those extra 4 points
Do you doubt Kupp or Stafford? 😂

@Davidhibler aka Big daddy hibs and I really didnt want to win this week, both an opportunity to win, but both short of 100

@Davidhibler aka Big daddy hibs and I really didnt want to win this week, both an opportunity to win, but both short of 100
Hey man, speak for yourself. 100 could still happen for me! 😂
Unfortunately one of us HAS to win this week.

Pitiful

Then again that beast of a game was against the Lions. You can keep him.
It's a shame Rodgers only gets to play them once during the fantasy football season

It's a shame Rodgers only gets to play them once during the fantasy football season
Know that I will be watching the waiver wire for QB’s each week that do though!

Welp… bout to put up my best week and still lose @Mmaynard11 with the Monday night back door

3C428C10-3803-44BD-8EBB-DBAD4C657FB5.png

Barely squeaked it out. He had Debo.and Higbee tonight almost pulled it off. I need Montgomery back bad

Screenshot_20221003-231549.png

I dodged Stafford and the Rams DST to sneak to 3-1. I still need consistent rb production but it’s a one week at a time kind of team right now

man, this week was crazy. who knew I should have started Geno over Rodgers. Pulling off the win it looks like, closer than I would have liked though.

My team just does not score any points. After Brady my top scored was Tyler Bass, yes the kicker

Jonathan Taylor - 2.8
Antonio Gibson - 7.8
Pittman - 4.6
Mark Andrews - 2.5
Garrett Wilson - 5.1

Simply gross
I'm right there with you. I'm having a very interesting season, they forgot it wasn't golf and think low is good.

Spoiler, it's not!

Got the W to move to 2-2. Glad Brady finally had a game, but Taylor needs to get his s*** together.

And I'm 0-4.. even though I liked this team after the draft. I'm a terrible manager this year continually leaving points on the bench.

Back