Well ,I let my long time golfer brother talk me into going golfing ......

This group will have you playing like a pro in no time. More realistically, they will constantly talk about new clubs, shafts, balls, etc. and your desire to obtain them will leave you broke.
Welcome to a great place.

Welcome to THP !! Have fun w
Welcome to THP !! Have fun with the game and the social bonds that it can help create. Cheers!

PS- My brother has AS and while his back isn’t what it once was can still put a good move on the ball. I’m assuming you’re on one of the biologic meds… to help keep it in check? Keep active!

ith the game and the social bonds that it can help create. Cheers!

PS- My brother has AS and while his back isn’t what it once was can still put a good move on the ball. I’m assuming you’re on one of the biologic meds… to help keep it in check? Keep active!
Actually, i took ibuprofen for years when needed but I had kidney cancer last year and they removed the kidney and the doc told me to stop taking ibuprofen. I looked into some of the other treatments but I get along pretty well . With AS , you get to the point where you are pretty much rigid but the pain is tolerable , at least for me it is.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, Darin!

This sounds oddly familiar. My brother promised to buy me a 6pack of beer to go golfing with him sometime. Told me I could stay in the cart. 20 some years later I've still got the bug.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to thp. We have a good amount of Carolina golfers here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Any questions you have about this great corner of the internet fire away!

Welcome to THP, Darin 👊🏻

Welcome!!

Back