Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, I'll think of you while I'm riding down the Grand Canal in Venice or maybe when I'm looking at the Sistine Chapel in Rome.
That's funny…I was just walking down 8th Avenue in NYC, and I thought of you as I passed some lunatic screaming at a fence.

A fence…

Any confirmations, declines or additions to the list for this one? Going to call for some tee-times this week.

- emart2173 (and bros?)
- greggdrews
- krispyk
- Plin
- moosejaa (Seneca Hickory Stick)
- O'Carroll (75%)
- aamsith61 (plenty of time to plan the trip home for the 4th of July weekend.)
- six4three5
- Maddog701 (work?)

Add to this post if interested along with any course suggestions.

Last edited:
Any confirmations, declines or additions to the list for this one? Going to call for some tee-times this week.

- emart2173 (and bros?)
- greggdrews
- krispyk
- Plin
- moosejaa (Seneca Hickory Stick)
- O'Carroll (75%)
- aamsith61 (plenty of time to plan the trip home for the 4th of July weekend.)
- six4three5
- Maddog701 (work?)
- MPlefty

Add to this post if interested along with any course suggestions.

I confirm that I am confirmed. :clapp:

I wish i could, but this one is not in the cards for me

Anyone getting out this holiday weekend?? Sunday I'll be at the Blue Angels, but the rest of the weekend is pretty wide open.

Anyone getting out this holiday weekend?? Sunday I'll be at the Blue Angels, but the rest of the weekend is pretty wide open.

Sneaking out today if possible and going to try to work another round in most likely Sunday or Monday. I have to get the OK from the boss :) NYSGA tournament on Tuesday at Transit Valley CC.

Playing tm at Chili and Sunday at Mill Creek. No monday or today plans.

Hey guys does anyone have any experience with Bill Lindners or Golf Headquarters at the golf dome in Buffalo for club repair? My buddy who lives in Springville is looking to have some stuff done and he doesnt want to go to golf galaxy up there. Wondered if those are decent places

Hey guys does anyone have any experience with Bill Lindners or Golf Headquarters at the golf dome in Buffalo for club repair? My buddy who lives in Springville is looking to have some stuff done and he doesnt want to go to golf galaxy up there. Wondered if those are decent places
I'm biased but if he wants to make the drive to Batavia my boss at Plum Creek will take care of him.

I'm biased but if he wants to make the drive to Batavia my boss at Plum Creek will take care of him.
Ok cool ill mention that to him. I have no idea how far either is from Springville but i know he'll want the best place.

I'm playing Orchard Creek tomorrow. That is my only planned round of the weekend so far.

I played in a best ball tourney today. Didn't win anything but shot pretty well and had a good time. Other than that no golf plans for the weekend.

looking for a three or four hour practice session on saturday ( if i do not have to stay and work ot in the morning) then monday with six4three5 at good ole bcc

looking for a three or four hour practice session on saturday ( if i do not have to stay and work ot in the morning) then monday with six4three5 at good ole bcc
I NEED one of these. Unfortunately my attention span only allows for a three or four minute practice session. Shank, shank, skull, chunk....OK, I'm ready!

This thread is entirely TOO QUIET.

Who's playing this weekend?!

I have a family thing tomorrow night, and a birthday party for Saturday night, but no golf planned..... :confused2:

This thread is entirely TOO QUIET.

Who's playing this weekend?!

I have a family thing tomorrow night, and a birthday party for Saturday night, but no golf planned..... :confused2:
Maddog and I have a 745 tee time for Saturday. We loved for someone or some people to join us if they want at BCC.

Playing Friday (Harvest Hill) and Monday (scramble at Chestnut Hill).

I have a tee time a 2:30 pm today and one at 7:30 am tomorrow, tomorrow is supposed to be very wet though, we are expecting up to an inch of rain

Maddog and I have a 745 tee time for Saturday. We loved for someone or some people to join us if they want at BCC.

Just making sure you are talking Batavia CC correct. If so I'd be happy to join you guys if the invite is still available.

Just making sure you are talking Batavia CC correct. If so I'd be happy to join you guys if the invite is still available.
Absolutely dude! We got the 745 am tee time. I'll be getting there around 7 to get some warm up in.

Absolutely dude! We got the 745 am tee time. I'll be getting there around 7 to get some warm up in.

Great. It's a 2 hour drive for me so I will leave here at 5am and see you when I get there. I have a green and white C130 bag and driving a blue subaru forester. Are we walking or cart?

Great. It's a 2 hour drive for me so I will leave here at 5am and see you when I get there. I have a green and white C130 bag and driving a blue subaru forester. Are we walking or cart?
I believe they make us ride until 2 so don't really have an option there. As for me I have a black and white puma bag and I'll be the guy that looks like Rickie Fowler hahahaha

I believe they make us ride until 2 so don't really have an option there. As for me I have a black and white puma bag and I'll be the guy that looks like Rickie Fowler hahahaha

Lol ok see you in the morning Rickie, lol.

No golf this weekend at home. Jersey bound. Lots of tournaments next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back