Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on O'Carroll make this happen so we can finally tee it up in NY!

Ohh don't forget my plus ones. My buddy jay and gf will join. Forgot to mention? If Pete's in Jay's out unless we can tag on one more tee time.

Last edited:
Thanks Moose/Maddog/Krispy

Yeah it felt unreal and effortless. With some good breaks in between and didn't think about it till my buddy told me I was on track to break 80 at 17. I held it together though. It's the iron game finally decided to return. If only I wasn't duffing around the front as a warm up. haha...hopefully it stays through to Pittsburgh.

Ohh don't forget my plus ones. My buddy jay and gf will join. Forgot to mention? If Pete's in Jay's out unless we can tag on one more tee time.
Sorry Paul, I forgot you mentioned you might have some others interested too. If Pete or Mike are in I'll try to add a foursome otherwise Jay and your GF will give us 12.

Last edited:
My gf is Def coming. So just Jay is a maybe for now

Had a great day today with O'Carroll at Green Lakes State Park near Syracuse. Here are some highlights:

Pete shooting 41 on the front nine with a 6 on the 9th (a par 5 with a gigantic hill at the end.

Me rolling in a 20 footer for birdie on number 12 after not being close to making anything for 11 holes.

Shooting 44 on the back nine after starting 7-7-6 on the first three holes.

And the all time classic... breaking my belt on the 7th hole, which resulted in me pantsing myself at the turn putting my clubs back on the cart. Luckily at my age no one notices or cares.

Nothing is ever dull with me on a golf course.

Had a great day today with O'Carroll at Green Lakes State Park near Syracuse. Here are some highlights:

Pete shooting 41 on the front nine with a 6 on the 9th (a par 5 with a gigantic hill at the end.

Me rolling in a 20 footer for birdie on number 12 after not being close to making anything for 11 holes.

And the all time classic... breaking my belt on the 7th hole, which resulted in me pantsing myself at the turn putting my clubs back on the cart. Luckily at my age no one notices or cares.

You playing at all tomorrow Jim?

You playing at all tomorrow Jim?

I can't tomorrow, but maybe Sunday. I have a couple of things to do, one of which is finding an indestructible belt ;)

I can't tomorrow, but maybe Sunday. I have a couple of things to do, one of which is finding an indestructible belt ;)
Ok sounds good I think you have my number, shoot me a text and we can set something up for Sunday.

I have a question for you guys, I am checking my route to Pittsburgh for next week and it tells me there are Tolls on the way. do you guys have an idea of how much it would cost from the borders north of Watertown to Pittsburgh?

or even better, is anyone along that route going and is willing to share the ride?

You forgot my lost ball from the fairway (WITH AN 8 IRON!) on…4?

You forgot my lost ball from the fairway (WITH AN 8 IRON!) on…4?

And the duck hooked gap wedge on 12. How could I forget that?

I think I've pretty much got all the bad shots covered, but that takes some...uhhh...skill to duck hook a gap wedge :)

I have a question for you guys, I am checking my route to Pittsburgh for next week and it tells me there are Tolls on the way. do you guys have an idea of how much it would cost from the borders north of Watertown to Pittsburgh?

or even better, is anyone along that route going and is willing to share the ride?

I don't remember if there is a toll on the 1000 Islands bridge, but after that there are two tolls. One from I-81 in Syracuse to the Buffalo toll gates, and then from south of Buffalo to the state line. It's probably between 8 and ten bucks each way, maybe less.

I think I've pretty much got all the bad shots covered, but that takes some...uhhh...skill to duck hook a gap wedge :)
Not for Pete the gunslinger. He's a natural.

Any of my local boys wanna play in a scramble today at 1pm in Macedon? Looking for one more person.

Look at this pairing for Pittsburgh

Six4Three5 & chopstixx
Maddog701 & MPlefty

Guess I'm left outta the local posse

Haha. I just posted in the best shot of your round--I should've included that one.

It was the most ridiculous 50° wedge shot I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back