Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
have fun out there guys.

how is you game Andy, I noticed you handicap is going up quite a bit, what is going on?

Swing Change. And his head is not always screwed on tight.

have fun out there guys.

how is you game Andy, I noticed you handicap is going up quite a bit, what is going on?
Just inconsistent and struggling with swing changes I was trying to make and just too much thinking. Played the last 27 holes gong back to my natural swing and went 42, 45, 36.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Swing Change. And his head is not always screwed on tight.
And this...and my head is never screwed on tight :)

Moosejaa do you play on WGT? I thought I saw a thread on the game.

Moosejaa do you play on WGT? I thought I saw a thread on the game.
Yes I do. Haven't played since around the US Open and PGA Championship when you could play Chambers Bay and Whistling Straits. I enjoy it, fun game.

Had a great day with Andy, Paul, and Ben at Arrowhead in Akron. Really enjoyed the course, shot a 47/44 = 91. Just couldn't get off the tee on the par 3's today. Other than that, really enjoyed the day off and the beautiful weather!

Had a great day with Andy, Paul, and Ben at Arrowhead in Akron. Really enjoyed the course, shot a 47/44 = 91. Just couldn't get off the tee on the par 3's today. Other than that, really enjoyed the day off and the beautiful weather!
That is great, 4 THPers for a round..Tell me pictures were taken.

Surprisingly no pics, and there was a lot of standing around...slow round, a little over 4.5 hours.

No pictures taken from me unfortunately or anyone :0(
However I do have mental pictures of all the great chips I had :0) Anything 70 yds and in were within a few feet. Last hole I hit the flag and made a divot a inch from the hole which would have been a birdie.

Anything 70 yds and in were within a few feet. Last hole I hit the flag and made a divot a inch from the hole which would have been a birdie.

Nice! There is no sound like the ball hitting the flag stick!

No pictures taken from me unfortunately or anyone :0(
However I do have mental pictures of all the great chips I had :0) Anything 70 yds and in were within a few feet. Last hole I hit the flag and made a divot a inch from the hole which would have been a birdie.

Do we have to start calling you Jar-it-Joe? Lol Good shooting.

I'm in Ithaca, and have Tapatalk now, so if and when you guys want to do an outing, let me know...

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Jim (Shankosaurus), haven't heard anything from you regarding playing in Mike's tournament this Saturday since you said you were interested when we were at the Thirsty Turtle after Ravenwood. You're still in, right?

hey guys! am back from the outer banks and jimmy's wedding, great time was had by all, only played one round of golf on the worst golf course I ever have played, more on that later.

just trying to get a count for the charity scramble tourny this sat, andy has a team and plin has a team, do not worry if you are a man short, one player can hit twice,

let me know where we are at with your teams, thanks guys

hey guys! am back from the outer banks and jimmy's wedding, great time was had by all, only played one round of golf on the worst golf course I ever have played, more on that later.

just trying to get a count for the charity scramble tourny this sat, andy has a team and plin has a team, do not worry if you are a man short, one player can hit twice,

let me know where we are at with your teams, thanks guys
Mike, I'm all set, just waiting to hear back from Jim. If you have his number see if he's still in.

We'll bundle up and see you sat Mike

Hoping I can find a pair of rain pants on the sale rack here at Dick's in Batavia for Saturday lol something tells me scores aren't going to be that impressive.

The size of beaver pelts that's gonna be slung will be impressive.

This weather forecast may force Jim to WD.

"Rain don't hurt…"

I think that's the quote.

Nope, but oversaturation is a pita
Throw Mid 50s and wind in with that rain and it will be miserable. Still hoping that tropical storm stays to the east.

Throw Mid 50s and wind in with that rain and it will be miserable. Still hoping that tropical storm stays to the east.

Sounds like our round at turning stone…

Hoping I can find a pair of rain pants on the sale rack here at Dick's in Batavia for Saturday lol something tells me scores aren't going to be that impressive.
I am very optimistic, I played the last night of my league Tuesday night after it rained all day and was still raining. Shot a 46 and my PB for my league was only 44, I am pumped for Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back