Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Got to hit balls at Airway Meadows over the weekend! Course was open but I had limited time after over committing my time to auto maintenance. The Spa Course in Saratoga is opening this week also they reported via email, and I heard Hiland in Queensbury is open as well but didn't confirm.

Can't wait for that first round!

IMG_2967.jpeg

I must be living under a rock, because I just learned there’s now a Club Champion in Albany on Wolf Road.

I must be living under a rock, because I just learned there’s now a Club Champion in Albany on Wolf Road.
When did that open? Also a member of the under a rock club.

Here we are nearly a month later and still waiting for Spring! Currently 45 here and was a cold rainy morning.
Seriously... taking forever. We have rain today & tomorrow and then supposedly a decent stretch without. Temps aren't going to be great. We are supposed to start golf league on Wed. and right now it says about 50* & no rain. At this point I will take that.

Seriously... taking forever. We have rain today & tomorrow and then supposedly a decent stretch without. Temps aren't going to be great. We are supposed to start golf league on Wed. and right now it says about 50* & no rain. At this point I will take that.
No rain after today, but 10 day is unseasonably cold for this time of year. 50 is forecast high next Saturday 4/27. My weekeday league starts 5/8.

No rain after today, but 10 day is unseasonably cold for this time of year. 50 is forecast high next Saturday 4/27. My weekeday league starts 5/8.
Yeah... same here. Every year we are supposed to start the last Wed of April but it's been a few years since that's actually happened.

Yeah... same here. Every year we are supposed to start the last Wed of April but it's been a few years since that's actually happened.
Same weather here and the course is already pretty wet. Lol either way i am playing Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday and Sunday don't look too bad, just chilly. Assuming the rain is as light as they say. I'll be excited to get out.

Its still the post-winter swing honeymoon afterall.

Saturday and Sunday don't look too bad, just chilly. Assuming the rain is as light as they say. I'll be excited to get out.

Its still the post-winter swing honeymoon afterall.
I'm either going to the range or playing. Probably Sunday.

Same weather here and the course is already pretty wet. Lol either way i am playing Saturday and Sunday.
Willowbrook is soaked, and I'm sure your club is the same. I played 9 after work twice a couple weeks ago and it was great. Then I went out again this Tuesday and it was walking only. And big areas of the course had very clearly been recently underwater with all the rain over the weekend. My league is supposed to start on the 29th.

Willowbrook is soaked, and I'm sure your club is the same. I played 9 after work twice a couple weeks ago and it was great. Then I went out again this Tuesday and it was walking only. And big areas of the course had very clearly been recently underwater with all the rain over the weekend. My league is supposed to start on the 29th.
It's the same in the Albany area. As of last Sunday my club hadn't even removed the temporary greens. We had more rain last night into this morning. I

I’m headed up to Maple Springs on Lake Chautauqua Tuesday for 10 days to open the summer cottage. Hoping to get in a round ot two.

Got out Sunday for 9, wasn't bad but cold. Usual suspect spots were soaked, tees fairways and greens were ok though. Was glad to get out, first child due in early May so I'll probably be a fall golfer this year after this.

Back