What’s the oldest club that keeps ending up back in your bag?

1973 Hogan Special sand wedge. Been playing one since 1975. That one was worn out, so bought another off eBay last year. Seller bought 3 in 1974 and this one he had never hit. Great, brand new condition. Only sand wedge I've ever played.

2015 Callaway XR driver. A lot of competitors have come and gone but none are longer or more consistent. I don't know if it's the Project X LZ shaft or not but the club just works

Right now, it has to be the Mashie F5 5w. Just a dependable fairway wood for me.

George Low Wilson original 600 forged blade putter, Ping Eye 2 Lob wedge, black. When I was playing my best I would put it in my bedroom so I could guard it.

Right now, it has to be the Mashie F5 5w. Just a dependable fairway wood for me.

One of the clubs I refuse to throw away... Haven't taken it out in a while. May have to change that this weekend.

V steel 7 wood. Better than a hybrid, in every way.

One of the best, if not the best lines of woods ever made IMO.

Easy, my putter. Had it for 18 years tried to replace it with something else, minimal success, back in the bag. The most serious threat to it was from the Spider X.

I have an original Cleveland Launcher 4 wood from the early parts of this century that seems to always find it's way back into the bag. I normally get something new to replace it every offseason (this season wih a Cobra F6 Baffler), but by August the new club is sold and the old trusty Launcher is back in.

I have an original Cleveland Launcher 4 wood from the early parts of this century that seems to always find it's way back into the bag. I normally get something new to replace it every offseason (this season wih a Cobra F6 Baffler), but by August the new club is sold and the old trusty Launcher is back in.

The Cobra King F6 Baffler is a worthy competitor. Should be an interesting competition!

f04598355ca3051d_small.jpeg

1_ae8d2d8c3ee27c9124f8f28ebb4af24c.jpg

Anser 2 putter

I've bought a new putter twice and gone back to this one each time.

Bridgestone J33 3-wood. It just works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Odyssey two ball putter.

Back