What’s your favorite putter?

Odyssey versa tank. 1w and 2ball fang are just money.

Currently it's the 2022 Odyssey Toulon Chicago I just acquired. It's early days, yet, but initial testing suggests I might roll it better than any of the four that came before it.

Of all time?

Scotty Cameron Circle-T Button Back with a welded swan neck, finished in black.

Not because of performance, but just for pure work of art badassery.

I have owned I believe only 6 putters my entire life and my favorite so far is my OG Toulon Las Vegas.

I am looking seriously for a second hand Odyssey AI Milled 7 DB but would really like to roll one in my length otherwise I could buy from Callaway albeit more expensive with their 30 day guarantee. Still month plus if we’re lucky from opening day so lots of time to window shop.

my new mizuno omoi type 4 in blue , previously it was the omoi type 2

Two ball blade. Won two club championships with it
That is a good one for sure. I still keep one around. Need to bag it from time to time.

Stroke Lab 1. I don't f*** around with putters. Once I get one I like, I'll game it for years and years. I can't do the "My putting sucks, so I'll buy another putter" thing. Get back to the putting green and find my groove again.

I tell you what I recently bought a TM Spider GTX in red and I have to say it feels amazing. I had never tried a TM putter before. I got fit for it a my local PGASS and I absolutely LOVE this putter. The weight and the feel are exactly what I was looking for as I decided to move to a mallet putter. And at 199 on sale I couldn’t be happier. Rolls like butter. The alignment system frames the ball perfectly as well. Point and go.

IMG_3914.jpeg

Sik Jo based on performance. Byron Morgan based on looks

My 3T is my favorite putter hands down. So easy to use for me!

Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball Center Shaft
LAB DF 2.1

Cleveland VP5. Feels so natural for me to use it.

Taylormade Ghost Spider Putter.

1708965947116.png

SeeMore mFGP. Not fancy but very effective.

Mizuno TP Mills Workshop II
Love my Betti Inovai 6.0 crescent neck too.

I bought Chris Finch putter from a member and I have never putted better.

I love my putter, but I always have a wandering eye…

I've had a long love affair with an Odyssey 2 Ball blade but a 1970 Ping My Day was the love of my life. I could get super hot with it for weeks and it just plain looked sexy even with a 1/4 pound of lead tape on it.

I can't say enough about the Center Shaft VERSA TWELVE. I love my putter. Couldn't be happier. Definitely my favorite.

I never buy anything new, but I have a bit of a used putter problem lol. When I find 36ers that I can roll well, I usually walk out with them. Favorite head has gotta be the Evnroll ER2, with the ER2cs being the king of slow greens. I don't know if I believe in the "science" behind their groove pattern, but I can definitely feel and hear how far out of the center of the face I am with their heads compared to any other brand that I've tried. That said, none of the stock putters feel as good as my custom CS. Maybe it's more of a shaft thing because the Spider with the same KBS shaft has that same "eureka" feeling when you hit one perfectly.

For really fast greens my stroke is a more gentle, pendulum-like arc compared to the straight push that favors the center shaft. I got a Sik Jo C just to mess around and see what the fuss was with DLT, but found it to work nicely when it's super fast out. Tried the TP Reserve B29 a week or so ago and it felt totally automatic. Looks and feels great, and as a bonus I was sinking putts from across the store hahaha. Has a great milled thud to it.

Putting is definitely the best part of golf for me. Love it.

My Evnroll ER5 keeps kicking all challengers out. So I guess it’s my favorite because it works the best for me. In terms of pure looks I want a Champions Choice some day.

The putter I keep going back to is a Nike Unitized Retro blade putter with a goose neck. These are one piece putters where the shaft is welded to the putter head.

My Ping Harwood.So much confidence with it.
Tempted to try a L.A.B putter tho.

Back