What’s your handicap trend?

Wish it was headed down. Have not been able to play enough this summer. Rounds are down tremendously. Hope to solve that with the upcoming move 1BE64352-EAB7-42B0-A157-9EB6D99CBDD2.png

Screenshot_20220814-135353_SwingU.jpg

After a sharp rise at the beginning of the season to get to 10 at the beginning of June it's been a pretty steady cruise until the end of July. I'm down a half-point since then to 9.5

This time last year I was at 12.8.

From December 2021 to June 2022 it ballooned to 21.8 mostly due to lost ball penalties.

Since July 2022 I have turned in 6 cards under 90, so I expect it's trending downward. I'll know more later on this week.

Started the year at 20.2. Currently sitting at 16.3.

Going the wrong way, but with the Victory Cup coming up, that may be a good thing. 😬

My WHS is currently 8.7, but I've not put any formal cards in this year yet. I've uploaded all my scores into Grint to make it a bit more uniform for the MC and I'm showing a 9.8 handicap there at the moment. With a best of 8.2, score value average of 12.8 and an Anti-Handicap of 16.2. Have had a couple of howling rounds recently and a couple of pretty low rounds so a real mixed bag.

Started the year at 20.2. Currently sitting at 16.3.
That's a great reduction mate, I've seen your game and there's plenty of room for that to drop as well (y)

I have been hanging around the 6.5 - 6.7 range all season.

This time last year I was a 7.4. I am currently trending down slowly and am at a 6.2 currently.

Haven’t played a ton this year to trend much of anywhere, but when I switched over to GHIN, my scores for this year came out at like a 5.3 instead of the 8 I was trending going into it 😬

Trending down to my lowest ever today. This next round that falls off is a one that will send it back higher slightly. However then I have 8 rounds before a counting round falls off.
Just went in after a couple more rounds. In my next 11 rounds I only have one counting score. In theory with how I have been playing I should see some jumps down hopefully.

FBAE5B64-C42B-4568-BBD3-6785014F59E9.jpeg
Single digits baby!!!
#keepgrinding
Next stop sub 5.

I’m about 45. Sometimes I get a triple or even quadrople, other times I get a single bogey. I’m somewhere between double and tripple bogey overall. My goal is to be a solid 36 next year, I’ve been playing for about five months.

Unlike my Bank Acct my scores are going up. I blame it on no practicing.
Hopefully that will change moving into a Golf Course development. When the Club House GM heard of my background he asked if I wanted a part time job. Looks like I might be getting a LOT of practice, and discounts.😂

Can only go down

I started the season at a 9.6. Ballooned up to a 12.6 in July, and am now sitting at 11.1. All HCP data was captured using Arccos.

I knew my HCP would go up this summer though since I have been trying to hone in my driver and find a repeatable swing whereby I keep the ball in play off the tee. Unfortunately, that's resulted in a fair number of added penalty strokes. The good news though, is that I seem to be somewhat finding results, evidenced by my current situation. Still hoping to see that number come down a little more before October!

Trending down and I’m feeling a bit more confident with my irons and my putter. Driver still surprises me sometimes with a big miss.

BC12B182-C314-41FB-B366-2273777694F5.png

I started the season at a 9.6. Ballooned up to a 12.6 in July, and am now sitting at 11.1. All HCP data was captured using Arccos.

I knew my HCP would go up this summer though since I have been trying to hone in my driver and find a repeatable swing whereby I keep the ball in play off the tee. Unfortunately, that's resulted in a fair number of added penalty strokes. The good news though, is that I seem to be somewhat finding results, evidenced by my current situation. Still hoping to see that number come down a little more before October!
I feel ya with the Driver. I'll hit it flush with a full swing and watch it fly over the trees never to be seen again:banghead:

I need to play moreScreenshot_20220817-200157_GHIN.jpg

It’s okay though. What goes up must come down.

Was as low as 4.3 in ‘21. Started the year with a 7.2 and Have been as high as 7.6 this year. Current 5.8 and trending down thanks to my first official lesson ever. It was mind blowing for me.

I’m about 900 balls into it and I actually practice now. Promising!

Back