What are you drinking?

Drinking a nice cold Labatt Blue Light!

Last edited:
How is it? I've had one my cousin gave me one time, it was quite interesting, in a good way.
Quite amazing. Tastes like Reese's puffs cereal mixed with coffee and beer. Probably one of my favorites I have tried.

Last edited:
Sangria again. I like this stuff.

An old fashioned.

Deschutes Red Chair out of my keg. My 18 year old son just showed up with 6 of his buddies and they are ordering the UFC fight. I'm not a UFC fan but I will watch it and drink a few beers since they are paying $60 for it.

Redds Strawberry Apple Cider.

I had some New Belgium Black Lager. I believe it's called 1556 officially. Its just good.

New Belgium is coming to NJ next week. :clapp:

Yuengling right now.

Chocolate milk.

Finished off the bottle of forty creek tonight. Need to find something new tomorrow.

Sangria. Glad I gave it a try last week.

Knob Creeks on the rocks

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Silver Bullet the official beer of the King

Tito's and Pope' Bold and Spicy Bloody Mary. My lips are on fire.

Irish coffee! Yes!

Definitely will be picking up a few more bottles of this mix.

They're sold out online...booo. If they're still sold out in April, I might ask nicely if you could bring a little bit along to the outing.

They're sold out online...booo. If they're still sold out in April, I might ask nicely if you could bring a little bit along to the outing.

Seriously??? I'll pick you up a few.

Moved on to Maker's Mark!

Seriously??? I'll pick you up a few.

I totally appreciate that, but I have to fly back to NJ. I'm sure that I'll pick up some beer and vodka for golf/BBQ and we can just fill up a water bottle with some mix for tasting.

An Albatross.

Back