What Are You Replacing Next?

Driver would be most likely. There's a few iron sets coming that look dang sweet but I don't see myself replacing those before I do driver.

Probably nothing... depending on what Ben Hogan releases in 2021! Trying to play the same gear as I take lessons and try to improve.

Driver is safe through the winter, I've rekindled some old feelings with a putter, irons are in constant rotation, wedges are safe except for the 54. That leaves the 4 wood and 3h as the next likely candidates to get cut.

Not sure. Ask me again in a couple of weeks.

wedges. still callaway md5 jaws. the 56 will be replaced with the same thing i already have, just for fresh grooves. the 60, i’m not so sure. i tested a 60 t grind that i really enjoyed, that might be a good option so i have more versatility.

No idea. Irons and top of the bag will be replaced. Betti armlock putter is staying. Love zipcore wedges and won’t make any changes unless new irons force different lofts for gapping. What comes first, I don’t know yet.

Still gaming a Cobra F6+ Driver? I'm thinking I should get some help. :ROFLMAO:
I was gaming mine until the very end of this year! Great driver for me, but felt it was time to upgrade.

Clubs. Irons, hybrids, and wedges to be specific. Just waiting for Sub70 to restock and they will be ordered.

Probably wedges. Possibly 3 wood. Although the 3 wood really doesn’t need replaced it’s probably just a shaft change. But definitely wedges.

I took my woods out last spring because I couldn't hit them. So it would be between woods/hybrids, wedge, or putter.

wedges. still callaway md5 jaws. the 56 will be replaced with the same thing i already have, just for fresh grooves. the 60, i’m not so sure. i tested a 60 t grind that i really enjoyed, that might be a good option so i have more versatility.

I need a better photo of that T Grind ... but it sounds like a good links wedge. Have a MP T20 60-06 C Grind for such work.

Tough one. Very interested in to see the new drivers coming out but I've also been contemplating a switch to Hogan irons. Time will tell.

Probably irons. Already have a driver in transit lol

I’ll probably replace my 3h with a 52° wedge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really nothing on the radar right now, but I'm always looking at the new stuff as it comes out. No telling what might end up being my next purchase.

My putter just did a week-long battle with a Scotty and it retained its place in my bag, so I'm pretty sure putter won't be next in line. I'm real happy with mine right now.

Absent getting into a THP experience, the only thing I really plan on replacing in 2021 will be fwy wood shafts and comparing some driver shafts to my Small Batch Experience shaft, which will be more fun experimentation than anything else.

I really need a 4-hybrid or utility iron, and 52* & 56* wedges (Ben Hogan Equalizers have my eye currently). I am due for a new driver but I am probably at least a year away from that...

Are you going to list them?

Srixon x7s.
Callaway x forged.
Or callaway apex pros.

It will most likely be one of those three.

Wedges are next for me - my RTX 4 black wedges are looking tired after 200+ rounds. I'd buy zipcores off the rack but the DG spinner shafts are a non-starter for me. Will need to put a custom order in at some point.

I have ordered a set of ZX7's but not sure they will actually kick the 921 Tours out of the bag. Time will tell.

Driver & putter are going nowhere. Fairway & hybrid may get a look early next year.

Probably bag itself.... had a significant tear on the side which needs to be addressed.... lots of great offerings in 2021 so a fresh bag will be a good start...

I'm anxiously awaiting Cobra's announcement today - then I can tell you!

Back