What brand glove do you use?

Caddy Daddy for me. Same glove all season.

Currently Mizuno or Asher.

Mizuno, and I notice when when I use a different one

Another no glove guy here

Caddy Daddy. I doubt that I'll ever play another glove again.

Asher 9/10 times.

Palm and vice Puro in the rotation too

FJ all the things...

I use FJ, mostly the tropicool. I do like to try all of theirs, and I like the Titleist gloves.

Tried palm and callaway, but didn't like them.

1664724696833.png

Been using CaddyDaddy for several years. I have a pile of brand new leather gloves that just sit there. Nothing beats CaddyDaddy.

Commando brand - (no glove)
However Caddy Daddy sent me 2 gloves and I gotta say they are really nice - what I imagine an NFL wide receiver would wear
When I wear a glove I start hitting pulls and hooks??

Hirzl. Bought a dozen last year and I think I've only gone through 4 in about 100 rounds since.

I tried to love the CaddyDaddy gloves, really did. Their design for the heat and for my sweaty palms is awesome and I thought it to be a godsend. I bought 4 of them from February to April of 2020 of different sizes to find the best (very snug) fit. But they always felt less secure in my hand and would encourage me to squeeze the handle a little tighter. At first, I thought it was just the stretchiness of the mesh material maybe providing some extra torque that I only perceived as compromised grip in the fingers/palm heel. Hence, getting others for a tight fit.

But then I did a simple grip test. I held a club upward in my left hand, light grip, and with my right hand I'd twist the shaft. I'd check for the threshold and then allow the grip to just break free in my grip so I could sense the amount of friction (grip) of the glove's fingers/palm material against the club's grip. Measured it against a FingerTen, FJ and Hirzl glove, I found even the new CaddyDaddy's threshold to break free was sooner than the other used gloves with similar pressure applied. And the material provided less resistance against the club's grip.

Maybe it's due to my preferred grips (MC Plus 4) and the cords in the upper hand? Not sure but after returning frequently to reassess, the experiment with CaddyDaddy was over by summer 2020, just when I'd have appreciated their construction most had they only worked for me.

As of tomorrow, a CaddyDaddy glove. You guys kill me (I mean my wallet).

i’m working through my stock of mizuno elite i bought in advance of the victory cup. they’ve been pretty good. my only knock on them is the fabric is pretty thick. but they’re very durable. when i run out i’m not sure if i’ll replace with the same, or go back to my beloved titleist players. the players just fits my hand perfectly.

I bought a stack of the unbranded leather gloves that Budget Golf used to sell. I got 3 different styles of glove in a single order; no clue who makes them.

Nike.

Callaway or Titleist are my go to gloves.

Kirkland.

What you get for the money, cant be beat. Also there is little guilt when the get old.

MG or Taylormade rain gloves. When playing in early morning or when it is wet or cold out, the Taylormade rain gloves work best for me.

Back