What cigar did you smoke today?

20220813_152023.jpg
Padron never fails

Poker night .. one if by favorites ever, tat j21
20220813_201511.jpg

And found 2
20220813_230814.jpg

Damn I'm going to feel like crap tomorrow

What do you guys use to hold your cigars while you're hitting? I've got a big clip that clips to the cart, with a smaller clip on it for the cigar, but it destroys the wrapper no matter how careful I am.

I used to use one of these and it worked well, but when I updated push carts, it doesn't have a cup holder.

View attachment 9112115

Started using this a couple weeks ago and so far so good. Fits up to a 60 ring and no chance of messing up the wrapper. The tee is removable so you can use it with or without. They were on sale for 50% off not to long ago with discount code: BOGO (I’m not sure if that is still active though).

0C9FD5A1-2DCC-4895-AB39-D17325E80223.jpeg40D5148C-724C-436A-B9FA-5423DF18A513.jpeg

Last edited:
Those are so good. Did you bite the cap off!?!? 😂
Haha I have no clue why it looks like that in the picture. I definitely did not bite the cap off.

Started using this a couple weeks ago and so far so good. Fits up to a 60 ring and no chance of messing up the wrapper. The tee is removable so you can use it with or without. They were on sale for 50% off not to long ago with discount code: BOGO (I’m not sure if that is still active though).

View attachment 9112181View attachment 9112180
Oh nice, could put that right in the tee holder of a cart. Of course, my push cart doesn't have one of those either. Wish I had such with my of speedcart. "Upgrading" to the Sun Mountain quad has been really disappointing, might be time to try out a Nitron.

Oh nice, could put that right in the tee holder of a cart. Of course, my push cart doesn't have one of those either. Wish I had such with my of speedcart. "Upgrading" to the Sun Mountain quad has been really disappointing, might be time to try out a Nitron.
You can take the tee off and place the ball in a ball holder if your cart has one of those. 75147CD4-F5FB-4956-8E8A-F2FC767AC305.jpeg

Reactions: Bus
I think I may be broken. Or I just really enjoy most cigars. This one is fantastic. The flavor is subtle but delicious. The aroma may be my favorite part though. Really good cigar, imo. View attachment 9108917
those were always the go to... affordable and great cigar IMHO

First one in a few days. Man, I'm loving this guy. Super rich, creamy peppery. Overall a real winner. 20220816_150105.jpg

A nice 2018 illusione
20220816_181428.jpg

Now that looks like a good time!
My client postponed, chicken is on the grill, the kid is with the in-laws for a little bit, and the wife is not nagging as soon as I walk in

Although I asked her to pick my stick and drink and she brought a big fat undercrown and johnny walker, so I had to call an audible for some better stuff

My client postponed, chicken is on the grill, the kid is with the in-laws for a little bit, and the wife is not nagging as soon as I walk in

Although I asked her to pick my stick and drink and she brought a big fat undercrown and johnny walker, so I had to call an audible for some better stuff

My wife and babe are leaving tomorrow til sunday night. I don't have any truly nice whiskey but I'll get to take a bit more time smoking the next few days haha

Back