What cigar did you smoke today?

Starlink was a life changer for us living out in the boonies.

I can’t believe the difference. We live way out also, no cell service, land line is always down, etc. So far it’s looking like the best $700 I ever spent

A decent diesel torpedo
1000008099.jpg

Attachments

• 1000008099.jpg
    1000008099.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1
Bout to sit in the back while the kids play and smoke an Acid 1400CC

Caught up with one of my best bros over a good stick
1000008191.jpg

It’s been some time. I’m enjoying my favorite at the pool
IMG_3893.jpeg

Rocky Patel The Edge A-10 Barber Pole

Not bad. Mild and easy.
Screenshot_20230917_151406_Photos.jpg

Got a box of Arturo Fuente Royal Salute's on sale. These are really a great smoke. Great golf round smoke.

Attachments

• 9 25 23 AF A.jpg
    9 25 23 AF A.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 9 25 23 AF B.jpg
    9 25 23 AF B.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 5
Drew Estate Java Mint, love these sticks.

Drew Estate Java Mint, love these sticks.
Met Nish Patel the other day. Great guy and big golfer. His go to golf cigars are Java Maduro and Number 6.

I need a good celebratory cigar something thats better than the perdomo, Olivia, Romeo Juliet, avo that I normally enjoy

I need a good celebratory cigar something thats better than the perdomo, Olivia, Romeo Juliet, avo that I normally enjoy
There are so many great cigars out there. So many options and a celebratory cigar doesn’t have to be $$$$!

your top 5
Tough question…

I smoke more Jaimie Garcia Toros than any other cigars. For “special occasion” cigars, it’s usually a limited release cigar like a My Father Anniversary cigar or an Opus X. AlthoughI refuse to pay over MSRP for Opus. Fortunately my shop sells them at MSRap when they get their bi-annual shipment.

Tough question…

I smoke more Jaimie Garcia Toros than any other cigars. For “special occasion” cigars, it’s usually a limited release cigar like a My Father Anniversary cigar or an Opus X. AlthoughI refuse to pay over MSRP for Opus. Fortunately my shop sells them at MSRap when they get their bi-annual shipment.
this is just a deadline so wanted to enjoy something in the cut above my norm, which I think are quality choices, but hoping the plus x comes out later once the summer.

this is just a deadline so wanted to enjoy something in the cut above my norm, which I think are quality choices, but hoping the plus x comes out later once the summer.
Check with some of your local but higher profile cigar shops to inquire about their possible Fuente event or delivery of Fuente high cigars. I know October seems to be a popular time for Fuente. Lastly, if Opus X is your desire and you cannot locate one PM me. A good buddy of mine works for a top online cigar distributor. I can see what I can do for ya.

Check with some of your local but higher profile cigar shops to inquire about their possible Fuente event or delivery of Fuente high cigars. I know October seems to be a popular time for Fuente. Lastly, if Opus X is your desire and you cannot locate one PM me. A good buddy of mine works for a top online cigar distributor. I can see what I can do for ya.
just looking for something as a treat outside the named cigars. it would probably be at a shop and maybe take 1 of same or other option home for enjoyment of a milestone.

What's left of my KFC MUWAT. These are a great change of pace smoke and great second cigar of the day.

IMG_9227.jpg

Back