What cigar did you smoke today?

Brick House Maduro, becoming one of my favorite cigar makersIMG_8928.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8928.jpeg
    IMG_8928.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 1
Had a nice Tatuaje (spelling -2). Usually they are too strong for me, but this one was nice.
I remember those days! Tatuajes, LFDs, My Fathers, and Ligas have pretty much turned me into full bodied 100% of the time.

Most of you guys live in population centers where shopping opportunities abound. But here in the central Arizona boonies, things are different. But, we went up to the thriving metropolis of Flagstaff yesterday and I found a new store on Route 66 that has treats like this available.

"Ah, Wilderness were Paradise enow!"...

Attachments

• 20240307_141843.jpg
    20240307_141843.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 8
Most of you guys live in population centers where shopping opportunities abound. But here in the central Arizona boonies, things are different. But, we went up to the thriving metropolis of Flagstaff yesterday and I found a new store on Route 66 that has treats like this available.

"Ah, Wilderness were Paradise enow!"...
Those are some of the best for sure!

I was running low on cigars, so I ordered a bunch to keep me happy through at least part of the summer golf season.

IMG_0879.jpeg

I was running low on cigars, so I ordered a bunch to keep me happy through at least part of the summer golf season.

View attachment 9249502
Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Curious Pavel

View attachment 9249502
Some damn fine smokes there. Since I buy cigars faster than I smoke them (especially during the winter), I can't fathom what running out would be like! 🤦‍♂️

At least I always get to smoke nicely aged smokes I guess.

Just one today, a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Churchill.

One of my faves!

Some damn fine smokes there. Since I buy cigars faster than I smoke them (especially during the winter), I can't fathom what running out would be like! 🤦‍♂️

At least I always get to smoke nicely aged smokes I guess.
I didn’t really run out. I was running low. I still have close to 100 cigars in my humidor.

It’s been a number a year, since I had one of these and forgot just how excellent of a cigar the original Tatuaje is!
IMG_1079.jpeg

Another. Great ISOM.
IMG_1081.jpeg

It was a little windy. :ROFLMAO:

I also haven't smoked many cigars lately. 🤢

IMG_3720.jpeg

Another classic I have not had in a while.
IMG_1114.jpeg

Back