What club do you regret getting rid of?

Absolutely 100% none of them. I don’t look back. If it gets to the point I decide to sell it, I have zero remorse. It’s on the block for a reason.
It either was an experiment gone wrong or it just doesn’t perform anymore.
I’m not nostalgic or a collector so when it’s time it’s time.

It's more not a fan of breaking.

King LTD lineup and TM M2 '16

Ping G30 19 degree hybrid. I hit hybrids extremely well. This one was like a 4 wood and so easy to hit. After getting rid of it (forgot why?). I’ve spent more money and time to finally be using Callaway XR OS these days.

Reactions: KEV
I can't really think of any.

I wish I still had my VR Pro II blades, I loved the look and feel of those irons.

Ping G5 Driver

Only got $15 for it

then took 10 years to fins another driver that worked

This thread is making me re-analyze my thoughts on my next set. I keep saying I want a 5 iron that is a little beefier than my set and I am currently using a Cleveland launcher 5 in that spot. And I’ve never been happier than with how that spot is performing. Why would I change? I obviously have a few screws loose and can’t see the forest for the trees.

Reactions: KEV
2017 M1 440 driver.
Big Bertha Alpha 816 4 wood.

I almost traded this in but decided to hold on to it. It's a ridiculously good fairway wood.

I think, for me, it would have to be one of the many putters that I've used over the years. All the other clubs that I've gotten rid of were replaced with something technically superior.
I had a Scotty Cameron TEi3 Newport 2 putter that I wouldn't mind still owning.

This one stings to this day! Had a set of Ping Eye 2 plus-no-plus (if you know, you know) blue dots just out of college. Shot my lowest round ever with those sticks, 2-LW. Moved to Tampa in the mid 2000s and the industry was tough. Couldn’t find a job and had to put them on eBay. I still miss those sticks and wish I had them. 😭

callaway Xhot Pro Driver, 3 wood & 5 wood.

TaylorMade Aeroburner TP driver that my wife bought me on our honeymoon.

I couldn’t handle it back then but now that driver could be a beast for me.

Years ago, I got rid of my hand me down Niclaus Golden Bear set of clubs that included persimmon woods. I should have kept those woods just to have them for the heck of it. :ROFLMAO:

Callaway XR irons. I really enjoyed those; I did keep the lob wedge and take it out from time to time for memories sake

The only club that comes to mind was my TM Spider Tour Black (no sight line). I eventually went back to a Spider Tour, but ended up with the platinum version/finish because I got a new one for a great price. I still prefer the look of and putted better (I think) with the black. The different face insert may have played a roll, but I feel like the lack of a sight line is freeing for the subconscious and let me be more athletic (put by feel as opposed to overly technical).

Hogan Apex Edge Pro irons... :(

My answer also. Best irons ever! Good chance I would still be gaming them if I wasn't stupid enough to think that I had to have conforming grooves...

My answer also. Best irons ever! Good chance I would still be gaming them if I wasn't stupid enough to think that I had to have conforming grooves...
I was young and naive... got more excited about a really good trade-in price... I got suckered... haha... So now, I ordered a set of the new BH Icon irons as a way to make myself feel better for a mistake I made over 10 years ago. Haha!

My list is mostly putters:
Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball Center Shaft
Scotty Newport Detour

None that I know of. I don't regret getting rid of clubs. I ditch them for a reason. Unfortunately, they're normally old and out of date so there's no trade-in value.

There's a set on ebay right now

quite a few iron sets. some older mizuno's I had like the MP-4, MP-60

I swapped out a set of Titleist 762s a bunch of years ago for some custom blade irons It was a bad move for me. I was a 1 handicap at the time but I just wasn't as good with the blades as the 762s. That was one of the worst moves. I didn't go back to the 762s but moved on to some X14PS which were good but not quite the same. It took me until I got fitted for some TM R7TPS to find the magic again.

Back