What coffee are you drinking?

I have a kalita wave and love it. Should get a burr grinder and gooseneck kettle, but my makeshift setup works. Pour over is so good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

We had a burr grinder already for the drip maker, and I got an electric gooseneck kettle. It does make pouring a LOT easier.

Wife bought me a Blue Bottle coffee subscription for Christmas. Best part? This bag arrived on the 23rd December and was roasted on the 21st December! Fresh Beans!!!
a1e4e3366e2296a31bc8d935a0f80bfb.jpg
bfa003c6b18d4cd8b54ca2d08f1e1cca.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wife bought me a Blue Bottle coffee subscription for Christmas. Best part? This bag arrived on the 23rd December and was roasted on the 21st December! Fresh Beans!!!
a1e4e3366e2296a31bc8d935a0f80bfb.jpg
bfa003c6b18d4cd8b54ca2d08f1e1cca.jpg

There is nothing better than a fresh roast, if you can get it within the first week it's fantastic.

There is nothing better than a fresh roast, if you can get it within the first week it's fantastic.

Couldn't agree more. If you can't get them that fresh at least grind your own beans. But the fresher the better! Are you the Trout Coffee guy I've hear about from time to time? I've also heard it's great coffee btw!

Speaking of, just remembered I hadn't had a fix of Jumping Trout recently. Order placed.

Couldn't agree more. If you can't get them that fresh at least grind your own beans. But the fresher the better! Are you the Trout Coffee guy I've hear about from time to time? I've also heard it's great coffee btw!

Yes sir and I'm glad folks are speaking kindly about it, we certainly think it's good stuff, the Blue Ridge is my recent favorite. We have our orders roasted fresh and ship them asap after roast.

I like the versatility of whole bean because you can grind to your taste and preference.

Yes sir and I'm glad folks are speaking kindly about it, we certainly think it's good stuff, the Blue Ridge is my recent favorite. We have our orders roasted fresh and ship them asap after roast.

I like the versatility of whole bean because you can grind to your taste and preference.

Is there any way you'd mind posting a link to your website? I would be happy and thrilled to buy some! People keep reminding about it and I just keep forgetting.

Is there any way you'd mind posting a link to your website? I would be happy and thrilled to buy some! People keep reminding about it and I just keep forgetting.

http://www.jumpingtroutcoffee.com/

it's really good. I've tried the jumping trout and beaverkill. The Jumping trout was the house favorite here so far. It's some of the best coffee I've ever had, and I actually mean that, not just because Trout is a THPer.

http://www.jumpingtroutcoffee.com/

it's really good. I've tried the jumping trout and beaverkill. The Jumping trout was the house favorite here so far. It's some of the best coffee I've ever had, and I actually mean that, not just because Trout is a THPer.

You're not the first person to say that so I'm sure it's fantastic! Can't wait to try it. Being the coffee freak that I am, I'm always looking for good roasters.

World Market whole bean Summatra....in my Frankenmuth, MI mug
460d9513fd8f60fcc88863cf033fa1ca.jpg

I knew you were a closet Michigan fan

I'm drinking Peet's French Roast from my Hideaway Tervis.

I knew you were a closet Michigan fan

I'm drinking Peet's French Roast from my Hideaway Tervis.

Haha well I have plenty of family in MI and just as many friends. It's never been the state itself or the people in it. (Plus I'm German sooo Frankenmuth is awesome!)

Jumping Trout cappuccino to start the day.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Just some kind of Dark Roast my wife purchased at Costco! Pretty good!

Peet's Major Dickason's blend. Tasty.

2c4445ebeeba34fdeffd9a98d39d178e.jpg

Hubbard & Cravens from Indianapolis....delicious micro roaster

Always whole bean, current 2 selections:

Cafe d'Arte Decaf Espresso, and in on deck circle

Whole Latte Love "Unconditional"

Harry & David Moose Munch.....

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Black, hot & strong

The daily coffee call goes to San Francisco Bay French Roast.

Peet's House Blend this morning, and Peet's Holiday Blend right now!

Cafe Bustelo. Always and forever Cafe Bustelo.

Dunkin’, always Dunkin’.

Back