What coffee are you drinking?

My inlaw got me to buy one of those cold brew filter gizmos. Too much work, but it was a change and smoother tasting.

I need to try one of the easier to clean/more automated cold brew setups. The one we have takes up a ton of space in the fridge too.

I need to try one of the easier to clean/more automated cold brew setups. The one we have takes up a ton of space in the fridge too.
I just got a tall 2 qt Pitcher with filter built in. Multi pieces you have to clean every time

Wife got hooked on drag up so we have been ordering that lately

Locally roasted hazelnut

Locally roasted and delicious. Love that it is cooling off. During summer I find myself subbing a morning coffee with a morning Monster. Delicious and refreshing but not exactly a healthy substitute. :cool:

Attachments

• 6CA1AB82-91A4-4521-92FA-733293D0C6ED.jpg
    6CA1AB82-91A4-4521-92FA-733293D0C6ED.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 2
We have a coffee roaster in town. I just picked up a bag of Dark Roast beans. Will be grinding and brewing sometime this week.

Good ol cup of joe fresh in the morning

We got a MistoBox subscription this Christmas.

we are absolutely lovvvvvving this one.
8E2265E1-A5BF-4D68-B5E5-C3EC18FF6F14.jpeg2CEDADF3-4322-4133-A5AE-0A4031D62472.jpeg

1673277021576.png

Community: Chicory and Coffee Blend....:love:

Ran out of my Dunkin' Donuts and am on backup Kirkland brand. Not better, but getting the job done.

Well to celebrate our downsize into a smaller pool home, this morning I brewed up some Hawaiian Queen Extra Fancy coffee. I order direct with a 3 day ship to the house., The coffee is oh so smooth. non acidic.

My buddy opened up a small batch coffee roaster if anyone is interested in trying it. Their stuff is awesome.

Good Walk Coffee Co -
"The Breakfast Ball" blend

It's delicious

just got a Churro Iced Coffee from DD. Not bad, but definitely not something I'm getting every time.

Some crappy Keurig pod from Costco currently, but caffeine.

as of late its an organic shade grown from the mountains of Chiapas, Mexico.

One or the other. Today was Big Braddah's
1711382934089.png1711383110069.png1711383147664.png

KLATCH - Crazy Goat (drip)

GEORGE HOWELL - Alchemy Espresso

I grind and brew my coffee.

Last edited:
I've become a Dunkin fiend here recently. If I'm going into the office, I'm swinging by Dunkin. If I'm at home, I have a bag of Dunkin Midnight blend.

Good Walk Coffee Co -
"The Breakfast Ball" blend

It's delicious
Just looked them up. That looks really good (and decent priced too)

Back