What did you shoot today?

Everything clicked just didn't take advantage... 44/42

Personal best today...my league match today. Just insane...
654639d65dfcd9edf9e3dfda214adcfa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

37 - 39 - 76. Pretty up and down round. A lot of good and a lot of bad. 4 birdies, 7 pars, 6 bogeys and 1 double.

38-44. 2 birdies and played the Par 5s at -2, happy.

Back 9 start with double double and that stung.Had to regroup just to make a bogey on 12 and then string together 3 Pars in a row to settle in but also a total bonehead decision to hit driver on 17 when it’s a forced layup. My fault.

didn’t strike it as well as I would’ve liked but my short game and more importantly my putting was big. Six 1 putts and just 1 three putt.

42/49 for a personal best of 91.

What a difference 24 hours makes. After shooting the worst score in 3.5 years yesterday I shot a good 37-39-76. As bad as everything was yesterday everything was clicking today. Golf is so fickle. And why I don’t get mad when I shoot bad scores anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

75 yesterday 85 today. Golf. 44-41=85. Wind ate me up and showed me who the boss was. I did have some times where I would put strings of 3-4 holes together then smack a DB. Hopefully all the bad play is out of my system and playing a new course tomorrow.

41-40, 81 some good, some so-so shots. Had a great time finally teeing it up with a old friend, we've both been saying we should play sometime but never did til today.😎

41/40 today for 81. I had 3 birds today. I started off rough with 2 doubles I 4 putted number 1 lol. I felt that i had a solid day and felt great off the tee each time i used the driver it was in play!

I feel like this 9 needs its own thread! Just wowwwwwwww
Ha thanks. I think it's good buried in here. Tomorrow when I shoot my normal 37, I'll know I'm back on Earth

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Went back out for another nine tonight and went +2 38. Was even through five then had three bogeys in a row because of some poor decision making. Ended with a look at an eagle but cleaned it up for birdie. Game is coming back!

5-over 41. 2/7 fairways hit, 4 GIRs.

Tee game is a mess right now; a little shorter than usual and not finding the short grass enough.

Ugly 90.Screenshot_20200906-223354_Golf Pad.jpg

Best round of the year for 18 by 1 shot and it could have better if I did not fudge up 9 and 18

1599481246887.png

Started with 6 pars then 3 bogeys for a 38 on the front. Wheels came off on the back and shot a 45. Quarry Oaks golf course in NE.

Remind me to avoid playing on a holiday. While I love golfers and all that we are....4 hrs in and still on the 16th green when you’re the first group at 6:27am is unacceptable. Played with 2 nice gentlemen.....who play once a year.....it was rough.

41 front then dad duty called so had to excuse myself after the 16th hole (green is actually next to the parking lot). +4 after the 16th.

45-47. Just wasn’t my day. Woke up at 2 am couldn’t sleep. Left my 6 iron at home, not that it would have helped. I was just off today. I battled to score where I did.

45-47. Just wasn’t my day. Woke up at 2 am couldn’t sleep. Left my 6 iron at home, not that it would have helped. I was just off today. I battled to score where I did.
Was wondering how your round went. At least you hung in and fought the battle.👍

37-45. Birdie on the opening Par 5. Stuck the wedge inside a foot. Scrambled well and had some good looks at birdie and a 5 footer for Par that I missed, but hey 37 was fantastic.

Back 9 start with rinsing my tee shot but my approach game was very poor today.

10/14 FIR. 4/18 GIR. And all 4 on the front 9. 29 putts and no 3 putts. Gotta improve the approach game!

40 - 35 - 75. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

Back