What did you shoot today?

44/44=88
6 pars, 1 birdie, 3 triples.
Cold round but not windy so it ended up being pretty nice once the afternoon sun popped out.

Shot a 95 today. Irons were good and short game was great but completely lost my drive. Frustrating since last week was the best I had ever driven the ball. This is a crazy game but still a decent round for me and a ton of fun with the boys.

Shot a personal best 84 today in 35 degree weather. It is a par 71 and played from 6,324 yards. Happy to see my late season resulting in some of the best golf ever.

86 today . Some solid irons shots really liking these irons

Personal best for me!

81 at Pebble Creek in Greenville, SC. 40-41. 12/14 fairways, way too many putts.

Shot a personal best 84 today in 35 degree weather. It is a par 71 and played from 6,324 yards. Happy to see my late season resulting in some of the best golf ever.

Awesome. Congrats you guys!

I shot a 69 on a par 59 exec course, which I think is my best to date. Putter and chipping/pitching game were dialed in today. It was fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot 38/35 for a one over 73, which is a personal best on this particular course. The best thing about it is that I doubled the first hole, which means that I was one under for the following 17 holes. I am pretty stoked about it.

44/39 for an 83 at Ballyowen. 3 birdies, 3 double bogies. Missed an eagle putt on the 10th hole. 3 birdies is a record for me. Now, to get rid of doubles.

83 today on my home course from the back tees which translates to a 7.0 differential. I was on the struggle bus a bit today with the putter as I had 5 3 putts which led to 2 of the 3 doubles I had on the front 9. I had some distance control issues on longer putts today although I did have some tough leaves.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

94. Hickory Valley; Ambassador Course. Driver, Wedges were good. Irons and Putter, not so much today. However, some greens did have leaves on them.

Vomit inducing 87 today. ESC 85.

Played 9 today after my Covid 19 break

Shot 35 (Level)
2 birdies and 2 bogeys

Swing felt awful and I didn't strike the ball that well at all, I'm putting that down to not being able to leave the house for the past 2 weeks due to catching covid

Still was very nice to be back out on the course

Played 9 today after my Covid 19 break

Shot 35 (Level)
2 birdies and 2 bogeys

Swing felt awful and I didn't strike the ball that well at all, I'm putting that down to not being able to leave the house for the past 2 weeks due to catching covid

Still was very nice to be back out on the course
Nice for you to get back out. I had it, too. It could have been much worse and I now have a few rounds under my belt.

43/41 again no birdies, just grinding for pars and a lot of bogies today. Putter was odd, made a few 10-12 ft putts but choked on several 4-6 ft, had a chance on the finishing hole to make birdie, 8 ft slightly uphill and slight breaker and left it 6" short dead center.....ahhhhh.

Not so sure about the Stability Tour Shaft, but the lag and longer putting seems good. Just do not have the feel on the short ones yet.

20201025_125711.jpg

Not quite sure how that happened. Buddy cancelled because the weather is crap, wife was going to drop me off to hook up with a single and she'd shop, but decided to play even though she wasn't dressed for it, so I had her and the dog and my freaking SIM because my Sub Zero bit the dust.

That felt like a lot to deal with, and it felt like I couldn't hit a fairway with the SIM. Cause I kind of can't. Hit a 3W (SIM, lol (They're different)) on one just to make sure I did. Irons were good I guess. Had a few really good short approach shots, one pretty good putt, and nothing overly punishing I guess. I did miss the 6th with a wedge though. Few inches onto the fringe. So I'll have to edit that. Not sure why it has me on the green.

Fun enough for the weather. Wife shot 54 and it's time for me to get on a monitor and let her shop.

Last edited:
View attachment 8971023

Not quite sure how that happened. Buddy cancelled because the weather is crap, wife was going to drop me off to hook up with a single and she'd shop, but decided to play even though she wasn't dressed for it, so I had her and the dog and my freaking SIM because my Sub Zero bit the dust.

That felt like a lot to deal with, and it felt like I couldn't hit a fairway with the SIM. Cause I kind of can't. Hit a 3W (SIM, lol (They're different)) on one just to make sure I did. Irons were good I guess. Had a few really good short approach shots, and nothing overly punishing I guess. I did miss the 6th with a wedge though. Few inches into the fringe. So I'll have to edit that. Not sure why it has me on the green.

Fun enough for the weather. Wife shot 54 and it's time for me to get on a monitor and let her shop.
Man, you just keep tearing it up.

Man, you just keep tearing it up.
I struggle sometimes to figure out scoring, because it didn't feel very good. That course is mostly long and short though. So I usually have a wedge or less to the pin, or a 4/5 iron. And the top and bottom of an iron set are my strengths, so it seems to work out well there kind of regardless of how I am off the tee. I actually hit less fairways there than most other courses even with my usual driver, but score pretty well. :confused2:

Started off great. I was 2 under after 6 and then my short game fell apart. Finished 38-42-80. Missed a lot of short and mid putts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lousy today. I think my midsize grip experiment may be over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

88 this aft. 46/42 in about 15-20 mph wind. I just could not hit my driver to save my life. Had a triple because of a poor decision and 3 doubles. I did have 7 pars. I felt like I could not swing smooth at all.

Well I finally had a good round again. Shot 37-42/79 hope this is the start of a turn around.

86 today . My tee game was horrible

Back