What did you shoot today?

Slow play and the heat killed my round today. Shot a 37-43-80. Everything is good game wise just had mental breaks due to the slow dummies in front of us all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started great, +1 through 4, when it started sprinkling. By 5 green it was pretty steady rain and another bogey. Parred 6 then the wheels came off with three straight doubles to end the 9. More BS through the back to shoot 89. 🤬

38/38 par 72. Took a double on the 16th hole. No birdies. Greens recently aerated made for tough putting.

93. Nothing to write home about but my best round to date. Improving slowly amd surely. If my chipoing wasn't so horrendous today I would've broke 90

Shot an 83 on a par 69. The round felt really good today. Wasn’t good on par 3s but I was doing really well with my approaches on par 4s. I felt like I left a few shots out there due to my short game but overall I was really happy

91 with two triples. o_O

93. Nothing to write home about but my best round to date. Improving slowly amd surely. If my chipoing wasn't so horrendous today I would've broke 90
Congrats on the PB!

Shot a PB 80 today with a 40/40 split. This is 4 shorts lower then my previous best. Two small swing thoughts got me through the round and is something I want to take with me to future rounds. Tempo and "short backswing" (aka not across the line). Days like this remind me of how much I love the game.

Shot a PB 80 today with a 40/40 split. This is 4 shorts lower then my previous best. Two small swing thoughts got me through the round and is something I want to take with me to future rounds. Tempo and "short backswing" (aka not across the line). Days like this remind me of how much I love the game.
Another PB congrats, well done!

A 94 that didn’t feel that far off but just missed on too many that led to a total of 9 penalties 😳

Par 70, I was one over through 14. Shot 80.

42/43 for a total of 85 which seems to be pretty consistent with my last few scores. The driver was absolutely on fire and the irons were pretty good. A few missed putts and 2 penalties kept it from being a really great round for me. Not sure if I will make it out today or not.

89 today. I had a triple and a 10 today, but two birdies. Chipping and putting left something to be desired although I did make one putt outside 30 feet
1656269470871.png

48+50=98 today. First time playing the back nine at this course. There were at least 3 90 degree dogleg holes.

86 with an EAGLE :rolleyes: It was a no-putter too; drive was just a yard or so off the front of the green, so I grabbed my 8 iron and chutted what appeared to have a chance of going in halfway to the hole. Of course, the next hole is a par four where the goal is bogey, so I went ahead and made double just to put the golfiverse back into balance.

48/42 for a 90 from the blues again. Starting to feel pretty confident about a lot of things about my game sans putting. Felt great to bring things around on the back 9 and finish up relatively strong!

Par 71(35-36) 42/41=83 just dumb today and the score doesn't reflect the play. Started even thru 5 and then played the next 13 holes in 12 over. Just crazy how quick the switch can flip in a round.

Par 71 (35/36). Went 38/39 for a 77. Very happy with the round. Included a double bogey on the #2 handicap hole on the front nine. Started with a birdie on the 1st hole.

Played pretty well today. Shot a 38-37-75 with 2 birdies and 5 bogies. Game is in a good place right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Par 71(35-36) 42/41=83 just dumb today and the score doesn't reflect the play. Started even thru 5 and then played the next 13 holes in 12 over. Just crazy how quick the switch can flip in a round.
Did the heat get you?

Back