What Did Your Driver Cost?

I got my Epic Flash head on eBay for $275 in an auction back in March. That was a steal. I used the shaft from my Rogue I liked it so much.

The best $35 I spend every year!

Simple question. Not what was the retail price, but what did you pay for the driver currently in your bag.
And if you got it at a THP Event, the cost was most likely $35 for your Albatross Club membership :p
$35 for the whole damn bag (and then some)! TYVM!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

$35 for my Epic Flash/AD-IZ 7x combo. Best driver I've ever swung.

$115

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My driver was free, my neighbor stopped golfing and gave me his old set of clubs from the early 2000’s.

449.00 if I remember correctly although it was awhile ago.

JPX 900 with the speedr shaft brand new last year for $150.00 from the local Mizuno fitter.

@mancest gave me a screaming deal on the Epic Flash SZ this spring and I'm playing my THCE custom shaft. THP has been very very good to me.

$35 for my AC membership (technically $0 because the AC membership is a donation to a great cause) , the driver that I am currently using was fit for me at #TheGrandaddy...

$165.17 from Callaway Preowned earlier this year.

$480 but traded in clubs to offset the cost...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I bought the Wilson cortex about 3 weeks after it came out and paid $175I think? Brand new on eBay

I bought it from eBay and it cost me $200 shipped.

I think it was around $250.00 at CPO (Epic)

$260 for my Callaway Epic from Callaway Pre Owned.

Last edited:
$499+tax for the head, $425+shipping for the shaft

So somewhere around $975-985 all in:oops: never really looked at it that way.

I’m not 100%, but it was either $275 or $295 brand new direct from the OEM.

$360 for the head. don’t remember cost for adapter, grip and labor. but the shaft cost $35, mg albatross club membership #THCE

$35 and came with a fitting from the legend @DannyLe

Tour Edge Bazooka Black. $75. Im in the market for a new driver sometime before spring and Im preparing myself to spend significantly more than that.

Paid $250 for my M5 right here on THP. I sold the shaft as part of a multi-piece deal that netted me about $30 for the shaft. I then put a PX Smoke Black shaft in it that I paid ~$90 for on eBay. I'm in it for a bit over $310.

Back