What distance device are you using?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
What distance measuring device are you rocking on the course? Type and model, of course!

• Staff
I’m currently using the Cobalt and it really is astoundingly fantastic.

Shot Scope V3. Game changer for me.

Bushnell Patriot v3

I’m still using the original Bushnell Hybrid Rangefinder. Having GPS and laser in one package is great. You have the best of both worlds and I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t have one.

Skycaddie sx400

TheGrint app, Voice Caddie T8, and Precision Pro NX9.

ShotScope V3. A rangefinder is on the Christmas list though just to get some more precise distances.

Precision Pro NX7 and I have Arccos in my grips.

Garmin Approach S20.

I’m still using the original Bushnell Hybrid Rangefinder. Having GPS and laser in one package is great. You have the best of both worlds and I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t have one.
^this^

Garmin S20 and sometimes use my Precision Pro NX9.

Loved mine, until it fell apart in my hand. 😢

Loved mine, until it fell apart in my hand.

The laser on mine is starting to give me problems. Not a fan of the new units with 2 batteries. The single battery system is a no brainer.

An inexpensive Laser Rangefinder off Amazon, Ragu with Slope and Pin Lock Vibration, supplemented by the Shot Scope V3 when I need yardages to the front or back of a green.

Leupold GX3i3 in MN and an old Nikon when I'm in FL that works nearly as well which is impressive considering I bought it 20 years ago.

Precision pro nx9 slope.

Voice Caddy A2 Hybrid

Bushnell tour v3 slope. Been a good steward for me.

Garmin Venu watch and Precision Pro NX7 rangefinder. Looking to upgrade my rangefinder tho.

Garmin Approch S1 watch, Garmin Approach G3 and Gogogo VPro GS24.

Garmin Approach S62

Back