Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Enjoy the time outside with good friends

Votes: 31 29.2%
  • Winning the match

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
I always like playing with friends and being outside.
I get a lot of enjoyment out of posting a good number, which usually comes from hitting the ball well.
I vote #2.

spending the day with my son and good friends and pulling off a shot you have no business even trying....lol

After a good 24 hours, looks like #2 has taken a big lead. Striking the ball well & hitting greens & fairways ... still good to be out with friends no matter what though.

Striking the ball is second to none.
Scoring well makes me happy, but pure strikes make me an addict.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I love playing golf with friends. If I'm hitting the ball straight and making good shots I'm happy

Golf is mostly a time to get out and share time with friends. When playing competitively it is about posting a good score.

Before yesterday I would have said that striking the ball well was the most satisfying, but then yesterday's round happened.

I struck the ball well, but what was really satisfying was my score. I shot a 97 (I know...pretty terrible in the grand scheme of things) for my first round under 100 on what I consider a real course.

For me, I'd choose 4 and 2. It's always nice to be outside with friends and definitely a plus when you are striking the ball well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Before yesterday I would have said that striking the ball well was the most satisfying, but then yesterday's round happened.

I struck the ball well, but what was really satisfying was my score. I shot a 97 (I know...pretty terrible in the grand scheme of things) for my first round under 100 on what I consider a real course.

Congrats on breaking through the 100 barrier!!! Keep at it and hopefully we will hear about you breaking 90 soon.

Hitting the ball well, swinging in a controlled manner and enjoying the company of friends during the round. Singularly, I like it when I see the shot then hit that shot. Puts a big internal smile on my face.

When I get a feeling I will hole the shot...and I do

Well struck iron. Love that feeling.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For me if I can strike the shot exactly as I envision it then it does not get any better than that.
Sure you can misjudge what is needed such as a putt line or position on the fairway but those are strategic issues that can be worked out.

I always have a good time when playing with friends, so I voted for the good score.

Bump for this thread for anyone that hadn't seen it before

Back