What golf bag are you using right now?

Still my old Ogio Spring Stand bag that came out in 2012. Solid smaller stand bag, classic Woode top on it. Tried to replace it this year, and the replacement didn't last past a round.

I have been wanting to switch for years. But havent found anything I liked.

Been a great bag it has plenty of storage and it fits on my clic gear just fine. I am a huge fan of the 14 way top also. Would highly recommend them.
That’s what I was looking at and hope to get something similar

Thanks 👊🏼

Vessel Player III 14-way

Big Max Dri Lite Hybrid

Bagboy ZTF

16997543053248614464052373794545.jpg

My every day walking with my cart is a Vessel LUX XV 2.O cart bag and I have a Ping Hoofer when I travel.

Vessel Player 3 citrine

Hi Ken. We missed you a couple weeks ago.
What did I miss? `Did y'all go to Kinderlou last month? I thought there were problems getting the condos. Love that course.

What did I miss? `Did y'all go to Kinderlou last month? I thought there were problems getting the condos. Love that course.
We had one. Its getting too popular.

Jones Trouper R. I love the top divider. It doesn’t sit on my cart as well as it could, but I have a feeling all stand bags would struggle a little. Overall, I like the retro minimalist look, so no plans to change just yet.04BAAE7C-05F4-442A-A545-983BCAAAA1E3.jpeg

1699995005327.png

I’m still using the Cobra Ultralight Pro+ that we got in the Morgan Cup. It looks great! It’s super light and comfortable to carry back and forth to the car, range, etc. It has plenty of pocket space to hold everything I need and the pockets are well situated for putting it on the cart and riding

It is cold here now so I am going back to my Callaway Par 3 bag as I will carry a lot when it is cold and I find it easier to stay warm when I walk and carry.

Someone gave me a bag from the 2021 Junior Solheim Cup, so I use that. I believe it's a Ping Hoofer.

I purchased this Bennington bag slightly used. Under $15. I bought it for the locking slots at the top of the bag. My bag is yellow, and white. This is a stock photo.

It's huge cart bag, and I only use 4 of the many pockets it has. Even at that, it is still pretty heavy, which is fine, since I will never walk, and carry again.

Attachments

• LsjyCw2.jpg
    LsjyCw2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 2
Cobra Ultralight Pro cart bag last few rounds. Always been a stand bag guy but liking this cart bag. Was gifted to me in like new condition.

Attachments

• IMG_6782.jpeg
    IMG_6782.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 4
Bag Boy ZTF

Ogio woode 8. I think it has the best organization out there. I am like and hate the molded top at the same time. Reduces west on shafts but leave residue and is a bit grippy and grabby at times.

Sun mountain c-130. Probably use this until it falls apart. 14 way divider is cool but it's probably the last time I get one.

Attachments

• IMG_20231112_191902903_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231112_191902903_HDR.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 5
20231002_125918.jpg

This for now..... but i really want to get the Cobra Ultralight Pro Cart bag.

Callaway Epic stand bag. From the Budget Golf Black Friday special. Was too good of a deal to pass up. Great bag and have been very happy with it.
IMG_3973.jpeg

Back