What golf ball are you gaming this season? (2019)

After playing the e12 along side the Q-Star, I have to say that the e12 looks to be the winner in this first matchup. Next up, looking to get the e12 against the ERC later today or tomorrow.

This is my current battle.

Truvis vs. ProV1 vs. TP5

After being a devout tp5x fan I used the callaway supersoft at the weekend and was really impressed with around the green performance. Definitely going to continue with it

Will test Srixon Z star now. If I like them I may go gor them. Otherwise probably stick with Chrome Soft

After being a devout tp5x fan I used the callaway supersoft at the weekend and was really impressed with around the green performance. Definitely going to continue with it

I would have guessed that will be a big difference in feel between those 2 balls?

I tried a Supersoft at one point and was not a fan as it just felt too soft to me

I would have guessed that will be a big difference in feel between those 2 balls?

I tried a Supersoft at one point and was not a fan as it just felt too soft to me

Massively different and yes the supersoft felt like I was hitting a ball made of soft butter, but I kinda liked it. My driver swing speed hovers around 110 so I'm not really meant to like it

Whenever I get to play will be trying the Callaway ERC for sure.

Since I have like 5 dozen. The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis in Red/White, Yellow/Black, Green/white and Pink/white.

Taking a few different balls down to Myrtle to test this week. Currently gaming my last few dozen Nike Platinums and will be testing the new TP5x and Pro-V1x.

MTB Black

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pink & white ChromeSofts

Qstar tour.

I am currently trying out the Callaway Chome Soft, last year I mainly played TM type A. I feel the Chrome Soft is better around the greens for me, so I might be making a move.

Let’s see. A snowstorm last weekend. Another the week before that. Another forecast for tomorrow. What ball am I playing this season? Looks like a snowball. Lots n’ lots of snowballs. We’ve now reached that point of winter when it seems like spring will never arrive. Ever! Am I bitter? Yes. Yes I am.

I played Truvis all year, mostly because they were easy to pick out for league play.

I'm giving the Srixon Q-Star/Z-star a run to replace them...

I just bought a box of Yellow ERC to try and will be giving the E12 a try to see if they can knock the Chrome Soft and TP5 out of the bag.

For the first time the Chrome Soft has become my winter indoor putting practice ball.

It's up to the Chrome Soft to make the bag.

Should that not work, next up..........TP5.

After playing the e12 along side the Q-Star, I have to say that the e12 looks to be the winner in this first matchup. Next up, looking to get the e12 against the ERC later today or tomorrow.

Put the e12 against the ERC yesterday and again, for my game, the e12 is the winner.

Srixon AD333 Tour 2018

Titleist AVX

I’m well stocked with Chrome Soft/Chrome Soft X balls but my buddy that is a Mizuno Rep is sending me a couple sleeves of their new RB Tour and RB Tour X balls. He said the RB Tour balls perform as good as or better than other premium balls. I’m told the dimple design makes the Mizuno ball super good in the wind. As a Mizuno fanboy I’m pretty excited about testing the Mizuno balls.

I’m really liking the flight & soon I’m getting with the new ProV1X but I’ve got a couple of sleeves of ProV1 to try out. I waver between the two most of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided to finally go through my stash. It's mostly going to be Srixon Z stars from last year and the year before.

Back