• Callaway

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Titleist

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • Srixon

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters
Titleist is timeless.

Even though I will be playing Bridgestone balls, I love the Titleist script. Very old school and looks better in person. It is my favorite.

I also like Callaway and for a modern touch - Srixon. TM is my least favorite logo.

Mizuno's Running Bird is pretty cool.

Last edited:
...and I will add that the logo has absolutely no impact on what ball I choose. Based on the survey results, I'm in good company.

Titleist still, because it's always been there. Bridgestone is a strong second though.

Bridgestone all the way!

Bridgestone is the best and it's not close.
Am I the only one who liked the old Bridgestone logo, before the B?

Ever since Bridgestone switched to the B, my favorite 100%.

The B...followed by Srixon
X2... Kudos for the company moving away from the Bridgestone golf found in 330 series

I have a srixon hat that's just the S which looks cool but not on the ball.

I am completely shocked at the love for the B. It would be last for me of the 5. It is big for me. I like the linear logo of Srixon.

Titleist then the Bridgestone for me.

I prefer Callaway's logo, but I don't play them.

I am completely shocked at the love for the B. It would be last for me of the 5. It is big for me. I like the linear logo of Srixon.
I feel like it would take years for me to not think it's a glob of dirt on my ball.

If Callaway would go with just the Chevron, they might jump to number 1.

Dang Bridgestone is getting lots of love. I'm not a fan of that one at all. Love the ball's though, but I preferred the prior logo. I'm going with Titleist, pure classic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

If Callaway would go with just the Chevron, they might jump to number 1.
Dang I came to say this (y)(y) I'm a fan of logos (as in the Bridgestone B or a Nike Swoosh or something) I think Callaway balls would look realllllyyy slick with the Chev. I ended up going with Bridestone because of how simple and sleek it is

Last edited:
The Titleist logo is just so classic to me. Have always loved that cursive, pure look.

Dang Bridgestone is getting lots of love. I'm not a fan of that one at all. Love the ball's though, but I preferred the prior logo. I'm going with Titleist, pure classic.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I agree with you. The old Bridgestone font was nice!

Bridgestone in this one.

One of the few fir callaway...just like the look. Next would be Titleist. Dont like Bridgestone at all.....wonky looking to me

Titleist. Looks good and has a cool back story.

Classic Titleist script does it for me. Close second is the Bridgestone.

Callaway with the logo would probably get my vote, but feels like something is missing without it.
1586917992494.jpeg

Last edited:
Of the brands in the poll, in order: Callaway (but not that logo, the one with the chevron), Srixon, TaylorMade, Bridgestone, Titleist.

The Titleist logo is iconic, but it feels old and stuffy to me. It's definitely timeless, in that I feel like I'm playing a 1970s ball when I look down at it. And count me among the apparent few who liked Bridgestone's old logo better.

Back