What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was so enamored with the Adams Super 9031 I put together that I bought another new, fully assembled one for $20 plus tax. A little lead tape and she's at D-3. My only complaint is the sole thwarts my usual lead tape placement. Otherwise this is an incredible hybrid. Feels great in the hand, impact is sweet and if you struggle with a hook this sweet baby is an anti-left machine. She's long and hits a high but still penetrating ball flight.

D1F93F96-FACE-450D-8FFD-8E6E703659FD_zps8qtnw5yg.jpg

4721FB0E-72CF-4840-83BC-5B2A33697DFE_zpskluukr6z.jpg

7FC2B59B-237C-4D5C-BBE1-B77025E2DAA7_zpsrfznizh3.jpg

That looks like an AWESOME hybrid there. I, too, have always liked the 9031 despite never getting one for some reason.

That looks like an AWESOME hybrid there. I, too, have always liked the 9031 despite never getting one for some reason.

Now's the time. They can be had on the cheap. You can buy them brand new assembled or head only for $25.00 or less. It's more forgiving than the shape would imply.

I picked up a pair of puma cell fusion golf shoes for $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​A round of golf

Now's the time. They can be had on the cheap. You can buy them brand new assembled or head only for $25.00 or less. It's more forgiving than the shape would imply.
They really are much more forgiving than they look. Love mine.
The 9032Ti is a sweet fairway as well.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

A SuperStroke to finish off my Odyssey 330M project.

I went a little crazy again after saying I wouldn't. Purchases from the last little bit:

Srixon Z U45 23* + Z545 5-PW,AW

7Ulhpm7h.jpg

hSb2zb2h.jpg

All shafted with Nippon Modus3 120s':

ezfL4QSh.jpg

And gripped with Lamkin UTX grips in Acid Green:

0d9HvDih.jpg

Then decided I wanted a new wedge, so picked up a PM Grind 60* with a black onyx DG S400:

0lkTkuah.jpg

CKcOohPh.jpg

Picked up this putter from Jman, been rolling it very well:

3ldyFK0h.jpg

ZDly3zch.jpg

8hMggp2h.jpg

Big Bertha Alpha 3-wood with a Tour AD-DI 7s:

BO5O6Mlh.jpg

7riE5Njh.jpg

Seamus Golf 3 wood headcover:

VN9FpbLh.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, a custom headcover from Rose & Fire. Mike was very patient and worked with me to create a one-of-a-kind custom headcover. Ballistic nylon up top w/ a pull-loop, Kryptek Camo middle with a slash zipper pocket, leather trim on the bottom and custom leather patch. The quality, attention to detail and communication was unparalleled. Highly recommended:

HMQeHxph.jpg

Have a 54* MD3 S-Grind on the way, and that should about set my bag for the winter.

A round of golf for me, today.

Gap wedge for G25 set

Apex Pro 16 AW to match my set.

Friday - grass mat, Saturday - cool shag bag, Today - 3 dozen used Prov1s... All for my indoor 'practice range' i'm setting up in my garage to practice in over the winter.

I just ordered my first Seemore Giant FGP putter - had it counterbalanced. Also picked up a "Triangulator" training aid, and the "Pat O'Brian on Putting" DVD. Hopefully this will take a few strokes off my game. :banana:

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Dozen TM Lethal balls and dozen TM Project A from lostgolfballs. 15% off right now site wide!!

Paid up my yearly lessons now to pay off the golf trip in January

MODUS3's arrived.

More Epoch tees

Pulled the plug on my Nike driver and bought a Callaway XR with stiff shaft.

Also received my Adidas shirts that I bought, thanks to dawgdaddy for the heads up!

IMG_1810_zps6yrqscy7.jpg

Fujikura Speeders VC 6.1x, 7.0x shafts

Metal X #5 CS

MODUS3's arrived.

130's? Curious to hear your thoughts. I games d them for a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back