Not open for further replies.
  1. Upgraded Game Golf to Game Golf Live
  2. Ordered a Cure 34" RX3f putter
  3. According to FedX my SeeMore 36.5" CB Giant arrives tomorrow

:banana: :banana: :banana:

2Bad4me the season just ended here. :at-wits-end: :at-wits-end: :at-wits-end:

Yes!!!
f6fbc159ea9a8787f02fd8964932a2fb.jpg

Under armour hat for the summer when it comes back in the UK and some UA cold gear gloves left and right ideal for the wet weather were having

toying with joining my new club early mmmm #ForestOfArden

That is a beauty! I really want a black PM Grind. Great find.

Ordered a two tone blue Nike 1/4 zip, black pants, and navy shorts at 40% off. Can't beat that!

The adapter sleeve for the Big Bertha driver came in yesterday. Now I am just waiting for the driver.

headwear-2015-82-label-fitted-cap_381___1.png

headwear-2015-82-label-fitted-cap_381___2.png

Grey, tan, and white in these. They had me at unstructured and fitted.

Must check those hats out tonight. Unstructured and fitted is all me as well.

Wow that's a beauty but man that's a little to steep for a wedge haha

it's one of the best feeling wedges I've ever used. If i still used a PM grind, I would be all over this. The raw finish wears great depending on where you live and it's just a great wedge.

it's one of the best feeling wedges I've ever used. If i still used a PM grind, I would be all over this. The raw finish wears great depending on where you live and it's just a great wedge.
I have a PM 64* and love it. I bent it to a 62* but might want a 60* bent to a 62* because of the bounce.

Flatso 2.0 for my #7CS and 3 dozen e5s. Time to get my free jacket!

black and red NDMC's for the irons.

Roll of grip tape so I can noodle around in the garage during the winter months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roll of grip tape so I can noodle around in the garage during the winter months.

did you try compressed air? I will not go back to tape. I still have afull roll, that I want to get rid of

did you try compressed air? I will not go back to tape. I still have afull roll, that I want to get rid of

Never tried it, or looked into costs to be honest. I don't really regrip enough, just one or two clubs at a time.

​A round of golf.

Tour striker ball

Oh happy day!
15%2B-%2B1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back