What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c8aeab07aa2157a804034d1161c058fc.jpg
Love these shoes. It's amazing how far the Lunar Controls have fallen.

Latest additions to the bag:

I picked up a Clicgear 8.0 push cart plus 56 and 60 Pm grinds at the show yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two Puma 1/4 zip pullovers and an Adidas 1/2 zip pullover from the PGA Superstore online. All were in the $15 - $18 price range so I couldn't resist.

Bought a 50 bucket of balls, Super Softs in AAAA conditions for $47.

Well ... i purchased 5 putter shafts , a couple of Cameron divot tools and a new pulled set of XP 90 iron shafts that are new this year and exclusive to Titleist for 6 months but they are .355 tip and will work great in Mizuno irons

Two UA gloves from GG. Feel pretty good. Shall see how they perform this week.

also might not be done buying, looking at some new nike shirts and pants or shorts

Two UA gloves from GG. Feel pretty good. Shall see how they perform this week.

also might not be done buying, looking at some new nike shirts and pants or shorts
Which gloves did you get ? I got two the other day as well the UA tour one and the one that is supposed to keep your hand cool . Really curious how each will stack up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bridgestone JGR HYBRID IRONS: Bought the off the rack like buying a car off of the showroom floor.
e8ba1defed36b91b78daef0ab5914cf0.jpg
2e0ec23f669118762f0ce654a8e58f41.jpg
Sweet, Mark! Hopefully, we'll run into each other at the dome. Would love to see these in-hand.

Which gloves did you get ? I got two the other day as well the UA tour one and the one that is supposed to keep your hand cool . Really curious how each will stack up

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I got the strikeskin camo and the cool switch. Plan is to use the camo on the range and the coolswitch on the course

Sweet, Mark! Hopefully, we'll run into each other at the dome. Would love to see these in-hand.

You know how you read how someone picks up a club and hits it 20 yards farther and you say to yourself "That can't be"

Take a look at this graph of my 7 iron. The short ones are the GMax and the other one is the new BS irons:

911a54af0ec42c2ba773c18d203012db.jpg

You know how you read how someone picks up a club and hits it 20 yards farther and you say to yourself "That can't be"

Take a look at this graph of my 7 iron. The short ones are the GMax and the other one is the new BS irons:

911a54af0ec42c2ba773c18d203012db.jpg

That's amazing!! It looks like you have gained 50 yards with a 7 iron going from the Ping GMax to the Bridgestone!
Tell me it ain't so! I need to return those training aids and buy Bridgestone clubs instead!

On my way to Roger Dunn to try on some new hybrid shoes. I bought a black pair last year and absolutely love em. Now I need a light colored pair to replace my tour 360's.

Box of the new Bridgestone B330. Also took advantage of the buy 2, get 1 free deal with the Lamkin UTx and ordered a set to re-grip the irons.

Club ho fo sho!

d9673ad78e9434dd8a7f78d77bc9e56c.jpg

Cobra F6 ladies spec driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I LOVE mine, absolute favorite club in my bag. I think it's just as good as the Heavenwood.

I'm an idiot for not trying it out when I swapped my XR. I set the test one to 16* and was crushing it!

I'm an idiot for not trying it out when I swapped my XR. I set the test one to 16* and was crushing it!

Mine is an absolute fairway finder for me, any hole with tight fairways or any kind of hazards, the 3W gets pulled. It's a beast!!!

Green tees and a lunch at the course

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back