What golf stuff did you buy today?

Pair of Puma Jackpot shorts on the clearance rack in the ProShop.

Recently, I've bought a winter hat, winter golf gloves, and some rubber tees designed for use with tees to use under the covered heated tees. Should be pretty well set for winter practice sessions.

I have this in white I’m 6’2” 212. I have an xl It’s a bit loose, but I’m not complaining. It’s also warm.

i did purchase a 1/4 zip in L and it’s perfect as layer 2. This is great layer 3.

for me, playing golf 4 layers is too much on the arms.

I am a play in the least amount of layers as possible. It seemed to be very flexible and warm. I am going to try it out Friday morning 45* when we tee off.

New head covers for the driver/fairway from Pioneer golf co.
3fbf08a309cd97eb5b5adb3318d06f6e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range balls tonight

It's all Callaway's fault. They sent me a coupon for Callaway Pre-owned so I had to use it. Anxiously awaiting my new to me Big Bertha Reva 3W.

UA Coldgear bottoms, Red and Blue tech polo’s, and 2 dozen Bridgestone e12 contact’s
1636136990906.jpeg1636137038883.jpeg1636137073644.jpeg1636137184964.jpeg

Last edited:
4 Yards More - Tees...

It's all Callaway's fault. They sent me a coupon for Callaway Pre-owned so I had to use it. Anxiously awaiting my new to me Big Bertha Reva 3W.
I usually blame CPO as well - Never my fault!

A gray golf polo. I've been sticking with gray, blue, and red shirts for golf, but I needed another shirt to add to my gray selections.

Not a purchase yet, but I also scheduled another lesson (second lesson with a new coach) next Friday.

Time to make sure my hands don’t freeze this year since I play year round!
E81787F2-180C-4883-98D2-71A2E550BA22.jpeg

Went to golf shop and ordered Mizuno clk 2 hybrid with the Tensei red shaft , it can’t wait to meet its older brother clk 4 in the bag ….

The incumbent 3 w of similar deg 15, is being retired , still does what it should however the new relative may strike it higher and land softer …. The anticipation builds,,,,,,,,

20211107_010319.jpg

Oh yeah. I bought this used beauty. And about to go to work on it.

View attachment 9042237

Oh yeah. I bought this used beauty. And about to go to work on it.
Please let me know how your beast behaves ,,, l tried the head out, but with different shafts etc , not the tensei , lam looking at changing driver potentially early / middle next year , and having tried red Tensei my previous decision is under review lol

Please let me know how your beast behaves ,,, l tried the head out, but with different shafts etc , not the tensei , lam looking at changing driver potentially early / middle next year , and having tried red Tensei my previous decision is under review lol
Oh this won't be getting any Tensei on course. I have (had).. over 200 rounds on my TSi3 9* Ventus Black 6X combo, but the screw snapped yesterday and the head was lost. Believe me,

IMG_20211106_122852.jpg

I looked.

So I just needed a new head really. I'm out of adapter tips though, and the screw is stuck in it, so it'll probably be paired with the Riptide LX 60TX tomorrow. Maybe.

Oh this won't be getting any Tensei on course. I have (had).. over 200 rounds on my TSi3 9* Ventus Black 6X combo, but the screw snapped yesterday and the head was lost. Believe me,

View attachment 9042238

I looked.

So I just needed a new head really. I'm out of adapter tips though, and the screw is stuck in it, so it'll probably be paired with the Riptide LX 60TX tomorrow. Maybe.
I nearly dropped my iPad laughing ,,, sorta like Sir David Attenborough ,,,, ” We are hear in the native environment of the Greater Titleist Head Hunter …. Be very quiet they , are quite docile but occasionally fly of the handle ,,, this one’s engaged searching ..”😂

Ping Sensor dry pro waterproof jacket and a ping power 1/4 zip mid layer.

Loving the quality of the Ping apparel.

View attachment 9042238

I looked.

That totally sucks, sorry for your loss. Similar thing happened playing with my son out west, his driver head came off on I think the 10th hole right into a swamp. Didn’t even look, cost me at the end of the round. It was our first round of 4 on a trip out to Edmonton so had to get him replacement before round 2.

Back