What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ended up min-bidding for an Epic MAX LS driver on eBay which surprisingly won. Likely won't love the shaft it's coming with, but maybe it'll be a good fit?
Fun if nothing else?

Purchased this weekend but will post pictures when arrives in the next month or so…. Callaway Apex UW 17.0 w/ LAGP Trono 65S.

Arccos link. I'll see if I keep it. Maybe maybe not interested in what others thought

Greens fees over the weekend

One of these.......(pic shamelessly stolen from ebay)

I was lusting for the Mizuno M Craft IV, but took a couple strokes with this one, and just had to have it. Funny thing is though, I like my SeeMore gamer just fine, and had no need whatsoever for a new putter. It's sure pretty though. I don't guess there's anything wrong with having two putters in rotation.1635817656655.png

Two more dozen of Chrome Soft balls. Don’t need them but discounted dozens are too hard to pass up.

Arccos link. I'll see if I keep it. Maybe maybe not interested in what others thought
I’ve enjoyed mine when I remember to charge it.

One of these.......(pic shamelessly stolen from ebay)

I was lusting for the Mizuno M Craft IV, but took a couple strokes with this one, and just had to have it. Funny thing is though, I like my SeeMore gamer just fine, and had no need whatsoever for a new putter. It's sure pretty though. I don't guess there's anything wrong with having two putters in rotation.View attachment 9040769
If the Morgan Cup hadn‘t included putters I would have bought that in the spring. Had the local shop agree to paint fill the red to blue. I knew even then I was #paradiseforlife

If the Morgan Cup hadn‘t included putters I would have bought that in the spring. Had the local shop agree to paint fill the red to blue. I knew even then I was #paradiseforlife

It's not too late.........She'll understand..........go ahead and get it.......It's fine.:devilish:

My impulse resistance was/is weak as all get out today. I got the putter, and three bottles of semi-fancy whiskey that I have no room for in my booze cabinet, and now I'm sitting at work staring at an online shopping cart from Budget golf thinking about getting a bunch more crap I don't need.

It's not too late.........She'll understand..........go ahead and get it.......It's fine.:devilish:

My impulse resistance was/is weak as all get out today. I got the putter, and three bottles of semi-fancy whiskey that I have no room for in my booze cabinet, and now I'm sitting at work staring at an online shopping cart from Budget golf thinking about getting a bunch more crap I don't need.
Golf Gear and whiskey are some of my favorite things to spend money on

Ebay Specials

Honma TW-X 3 iron as a driving iron. 85g Vizard Shaft.

Vizard FP-6 shaft (higher kick over stock)

Range balls.

Golf Gear and whiskey are some of my favorite things to spend money on
I guess that's considered golf stuff too, right? These from today may replace a bottle of Elijah Craig Barrel Proof and a bottle of Peerless that are coming to Bandon Dunes later this month with my new putter.
20211101_194707.jpg

For white golf shoes - the only cream that looks good and works - takes a few coats on scuffs.

After my son hit the wrong ball in a tournament, even though his golf balls were marked:

I thought about chasing this one, but I think I'm going to wait for one I REALLY want.

This one is super cool though.

yeah, this is the one i've like the best out of their last couple of releases...i got the BCA one as well but that is just gonna sit...i'm hoping they don't release another that i like because this is putting a serious dent in my wallet.

yeah, this is the one i've like the best out of their last couple of releases...i got the BCA one as well but that is just gonna sit...i'm hoping they don't release another that i like because this is putting a serious dent in my wallet.
What is a BCA?

Being The Snickerdog and loving dogs in general had to grab 2 dozen of the puppy paw truvis balls today.

1635870114326.png

51NDneO2PbL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Back