What golf stuff did you buy today?

Attachments

• 16961008968134572946857456896491.jpg
    16961008968134572946857456896491.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 7
A mini basketball.

Yeah, really. It's for a drill with my lessons to keep my elbows from flaring out.

Got fit for Vokey’s!
Sir, this is the "what golf stuff did you buy" thread, so I'm assuming by being fit you mean you bought new wedges ;)

Sir, this is the "what golf stuff did you buy" thread, so I'm assuming by being fit you mean you bought new wedges ;)
You’d be assuming correctly, Junkyard.

Paid and played in a tournament for a fallen Brother.
It was great to see so many people come out but sad because of why we were there.

I picked up a slightly used g430 hybrid ( 3 ) today. To go with the new t series irons I got 2 weeks ago... playing tomorrow to try them out on the course.

Bought a Steelfiber 95S shaft for my Epic Super Hybrid 3h. The R 75s felt a bit too loose for me. Results remain to be seen 😀
And because the seller provided sh***y pics, it doesn't fit my ESH, had a different adapter ☹️

A gym membership. It counts haha

Put in my order for an Edel SMS 54* V grind wedge. Range balls. Signed up for a course membership because of a 3 months free promotion.

Callaway rangefinder and Part time membership with Royal New Kent

Does that mean we get discount on 28th? :whistle: :ROFLMAO:

Once I know true numbers perhaps I can pull something. Theres restrictions on weekend stuff.

Stopped by the PGASS on my way back from the course and picked up a new hat. Have to buy when I find one that fits; it isn’t often that happens.

Stopped by the PGASS on my way back from the course and picked up a new hat. Have to buy when I find one that fits; it isn’t often that happens.
We’re getting one in Richmond. Super excited.

Our sons GF gifted me, so not really a purchase per say, this 14 way Cobra cart bag. She’s had this one in storage and asked him he he knew anyone who’s like to have it! “Of corse” he told her. It still had plastic in some of the pockets when they’re shipped😁

Attachments

• IMG_5717.jpeg
    IMG_5717.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
Callaway rangefinder and Part time membership with Royal New Kent
Okay, so now you can control the weather at the course. #winning

Booked a tee time… sorta, @Jank did but I’m in. First time playing since Hidden Creek in August. Should be interesting.

Booked a tee time… sorta, @Jank did but I’m in. First time playing since Hidden Creek in August. Should be interesting.

Looking forward to it! Doing some major backyard work on Saturday (i.e. pouring 60 bags of concrete), so hopefully I'll be able to move Sunday morning 🤞

Looking forward to it! Doing some major backyard work on Saturday (i.e. pouring 60 bags of concrete), so hopefully I'll be able to move Sunday morning 🤞
We both have excuses!! (Or we are really bad sandbaggers)

Back