What golf stuff did you buy today?

Canadian Flag?
Nope - Where's Waldo? in honour of my buddy that passed two years ago. His nickname was Waldo. I add my own logo with a Tin Cup stencil.

I ordered a custom-spec Cally Smoke AI Max on Sunday, and it was delivered to me today. I didn’t even pay for overnight shipping but Cally sent it to me overnight anyway. That’s some customer service, right there.

Tomorrow I will take it out and lose a tournament with it. :ROFLMAO:

Putter grip and lead tape. I may or may not have "Fowlered" my Jailbird Mini

TSR3 3 Hybrid and not today but last week ordered a new Scotty 5.5.

Took delivery of PXG Gen6 XP Double Black Irons yesterday.
Unfortunately, it was raining.
Have you played with these yet? I am considering either a set of Gen6 or Gen 5 P irons. I prefer a smaller head like I have on my Apex CF19s.

Have you played with these yet? I am considering either a set of Gen6 or Gen 5 P irons. I prefer a smaller head like I have on my Apex CF19s.
I've gotten a couple of rounds in and a few range sessions.
I love the look and feel, they are very forgiving as well. I kinda wish I'd gone with the Accra i70 shafts for a little more weight, but I'm adapting.
During my fitting the GEN6, both P and XP, had faster ball speeds than the GEN5 heads

Second favorite odyssey cover, only to the OG No 3 Jacks. Now have the mallet and the blade.
IMG_9148.jpeg

Greens fees this morning

Just purchased Mizuno STG 230 ti 3 wood I saw on FB Marketplace. Barely used. But as I become more of a Mizuno guy it was necessary. This is after my Fli Hi 2 iron purchase!

Well, since my NX7 bit the dust a few weeks ago and now my V3 stopped reading sensors, time for a new rangefinder.
IMG_9430.png

Puma PTC T-shirt and shorts that are on sale.

Yesterday, my 10dz Chrome Tour (I know, but 37/dz was too good) and some Puma polos for the kiddos.

Been jonesing for new (to me at least) stuff. So, ordered 2 new (like new condition - or whatever it's called) Callaway Jaws Raw Matte Black wedges - why these - one reason they had what is supposed to fit me and I ordered via preowned 1/2" over for $4 a club - and free shipping. 54 and 58 wedges to my specs $254 shipped (and here in SC tax is around $22 - so it adds up fast.

I looked at and considered SM 9s and RTXs but the Callaway wedges made the most sense.

On that note - after one ClusterF*ck after another - the driver I ordered from 2ndswing may arrive tomorrow - more than 2 weeks after order (where the one that did arrive was not in the condition as paid for. Life goes on.

Yesterday, my 10dz Chrome Tour (I know, but 37/dz was too good) and some Puma polos for the kiddos.
you have a lot of balls...just saying...:ROFLMAO:

Lazarus wedge set. 52,56 and 60 degree.
Hope they live upto the reviews.

Grabbed a couple Waggle golf polos. Old Macdonald and Kentucky Buck
IMG_2391.jpeg

Went for a driver fitting at Windmill Training Center in Macedonia this arvo. I was expecting to buy a new driver but I really wasn't expecting it to be what I ended up with.

I hit my gamer, Titleist TSr2 11°, TM QI10, Callaway AI Smoke and AI Smoke Triple D, Titleist TSr2 9°, Mizuno ST-G HAZRDUS Smoke Green (Hulk) and Cobra Darkspeed X 9°.

The QI10 got discarded after 6 swings, it was just terrible for me.

The AI Smoke was tried and I hated the sound and didn't hit it too well.

The AI Smoke Triple Diamond was good but not as good as the following three.

The TSr2 9° was better than my gamer 11° because it brought the spin down, but it didn't make the shoot out.

The shoot out came down to the Cobra Darkspeed X and the Mizuno ST-G.

With a shaft change to a LIN-Q M40X Blue 7 the Cobra Darkspeed X just edged out the Mizuno ST-G. Dispersion was better with the Cobra and that was the deciding factor. Both were averaging close to 260 with my less than 100 mph swing.

After trading in a few unwanted clubs and my current driver, I paid $210 out the door including the fitting fee.

This baby will be in the bag in a few weeks when it comes in...can't wait.

cobra_darkspeed_x_driver_hero.jpg

1000063196.jpg

Went for a driver fitting at Windmill Training Center in Macedonia this arvo. I was expecting to buy a new driver but I really wasn't expecting it to be what I ended up with.

I hit my gamer, Titleist TSr2 11°, TM QI10, Callaway AI Smoke and AI Smoke Triple D, Titleist TSr2 9°, Mizuno ST-G HAZRDUS Smoke Green (Hulk) and Cobra Darkspeed X 9°.

The QI10 got discarded after 6 swings, it was just terrible for me.

The AI Smoke was tried and I hated the sound and didn't hit it too well.

The AI Smoke Triple Diamond was good but not as good as the following three.

The TSr2 9° was better than my gamer 11° because it brought the spin down, but it didn't make the shoot out.

The shoot out came down to the Cobra Darkspeed X and the Mizuno ST-G.

With a shaft change to a LIN-Q M40X Blue 7 the Cobra Darkspeed X just edged out the Mizuno ST-G. Dispersion was better with the Cobra and that was the deciding factor. Both were averaging close to 260 with my less than 100 mph swing.

After trading in a few unwanted clubs and my current driver, I paid $210 out the door including the fitting fee.

This baby will be in the bag in a few weeks when it comes in...can't wait.

cobra_darkspeed_x_driver_hero.jpg
Nice dude!!

Back