What golf stuff did you buy today?

Found a brand new PM Grind ‘19 Tour Gray 58* for a back up to my gamer.
Best lob wedge ever, and super stoked to find a brand new one in a tiny little golf shop here.

Last edited:
Just bought a tri-hot triple wide. Hoping this helps with my yips on the shorter putts.

Xcaliber RT 105's in matte black are out for delivery. (y)

Some epoxy and beads for a shaft install next week😁

Just bought a tri-hot triple wide. Hoping this helps with my yips on the shorter putts.
Still dialing in speed a little on mine but it is super stable for the shape. It's like rolling a full mallet without all the junk in the trunk.

Still dialing in speed a little on mine but it is super stable for the shape. It's like rolling a full mallet without all the junk in the trunk.
Love it. I think I really need a face balanced mallet since I do left hand low but there is something about the shape and mass of s mallet that gets in my head and makes me think I have no feel with it. So hoping this is the best if both worlds.

Gotta have these to match my yellow balls.

537EFD32-0AAC-4065-BEFE-CD86DA98F0A9.jpeg

I have purchased 9 graphite iron shafts!!
UST Mamiya Recoil Protos!!!
4 and 5 Iron 110 F5s
6-P and 50* 125 F5s
54* 125 F4 Wedge Proto

So freaking jacked!!! So is my elbow!!!

Picked up a pair of FJ Hyperflex Boa

Incredibly comfortable

Just pulled the trigger on a LAB Mezzo.1 putter (broomstick). It's the most I've ever considered spending on a putter but I'm tired of yipping putts left and right. I've been noncommittal on my past broomstick usage but am not looking back this time....

Removed the 5 iron from my bag and ordered direct from TM a Stealth 5 rescue and 7 wood. Both regular stock shafts. The 7 wood is disabled in the drop-down but you can get it through the custom option.

Where did you get these? I need more yellow tees, they are so easy to find.

Agree, I don’t know why, but I’ve had a tough time finding yellow tees I like. Pride Golf Tee Store on Amazon has them.

Purchases from a few days ago. Flight tickets to Atlanta for Quest Cup. Had to take an LTDx off the hands of another THPer also.

Paid for a tee time.

Ping Glide Forged Pro Wedges to go with i59's.

49-S
54-S with back grind
59 - Eye Toe with half-moon grind

Pondering G425 5 wd.

Traded in a couple of drivers.

Back