What golf stuff did you buy today?

4 x 6 of floor mats to build up my hitting mat.

That's so cool. Had heard it's hard to get a tee time! :drinks:
You can only book online for 4, 8 or 12, but I knew when we wanted to play and found a couple open times online. Called the pro shop two weeks out and got the time that was showing. The tee sheet was certainly full, there was no shortage of golfers that's for sure!

Kid broke his driver in the spring. Had been hitting a Stealth he picked up for 200 and put a shaft in to lower the flight. Still wasnt him. We went to Carls and he hit clubs, and hit clubs, and a few more.Winner was a Cobra LTDX LS. with a Tensi White. He was averaging 278 carry with it into a 7mph breeze on Carls Trackmam. And as a bonus, it was on sale for under $300....
Then we went to GG for a particular grip carls was out of. Grips are right next to the putters. Walking by the putters a Scotty GOLO 3 caught my eye. I was looking at it, it was USED, and $219.00. Not pristine, but nice enough. Kid was making 25' putts across the demo area with it. He talked me into letting him buy it instead of me. My kid who never pulled a mid mallet off the basement rack is now bagging a mid mallet.........

Last edited:
Yellow CS TT 360 and yellow CSX LS

Got my king tours ordered, 5-pw with some recoil 95s!

(yesterday) 3 dozen Srixon Z-Star Divides that I do not need but couldn't pass up the 3 for 2 sale.

Happy Fathers day to all! I am playing a round later today, so yesterday, I was going through my bag, and looking at clubs, not cleaned since my last rounds, and saw some scratching on my 4 CBX wedges. NOT GOOD!! Possibly happened in the travel of the last road trip to Myrtle Beach. 2415 miles in the trunk of my car, though the bag was packed in tight, with the bag cover on, they are pretty snug together in there, but maybe vibration, bumps in the road, etc. Who knows what happens riding on the golf cart? Those clubs faces are won't last long doing that. With the micro-grooves, you have to protect those club faces, so I went to PGASS, and purchased a set of cheap iron covers. They come 10 covers in a package, but I only needed 4 right now, so I will have spares. Not buying new wedges anytime soon, so this should work. They stretch to fit, so we'll see how long they last. My whole bag has headcovers now, as I play hybrid irons, and with the painted heads on those, I bought headcovers for those too, when I bought the clubs in 2020. Can't be good for the clubs banging together! Even if I don't play well, my clubs will look good! Not buying new clubs anytime soon! Again, HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!

What did I buy? You mean, what did I bid on and win (Ebay)

A new/used stand bag for only $40 bucks! :cool:
The reason so cheap?

NO backpack shoulder straps! o_O It's okay... My wife scouted out Ebay and Amazon and such, and found replacement straps for me: $19.95

Win-Win, if you ask me. Now, soon, my ancient and well used RJ Sports cart bag can get donated somewhere, like Goodwill.

Box full of puma clothes came in yesterday. 🙃

That’s far too plain.
Hope we can golf again sooner than later. We can out peacock each other. If we can’t win with play, we can blind them with our clothing.

Back