What golf stuff did you buy today?

Ordered a Set of the Apex 19 Irons. 5-AW in PX LZ 120s.

Couldn't pass up the deal I got them for...

Caved in my 2019 udi, got a refund and ordered the TS3 16.5 fairway that I was fit for last month!

CPO purchase.
Replacing 3 Hybrid. She’s been acting crazy these days.
30% discount and free shipping. Great deal.

4e883c89c5526d70a3c7a10dfc1f6ec0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CPO purchase.
Replacing 3 Hybrid. She’s been acting crazy these days.
30% discount and free shipping. Great deal.

4e883c89c5526d70a3c7a10dfc1f6ec0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I spent more money than I wanted to this week replacing some stuff, but these CPO discounts were too good

Ordered a set of Callaway Apex Pro 5-PW w/Recoil 95 shafts as well as an Odyssey SL 10s, got too good a deal to pass up. Going to be a long 4 month wait before hitting outdoors.

Got the bug back and replaced my 20+ year old Wilson irons with Taylormade M6's and my 10 year old Ping G10 driver with a Taylormade M6 one. Also purchased the Arccos sensors.

Played one round with the new clubs ans loved them. Hitting the new irons compared to a set that was worth about 100 euro 20+ years ago is a dream.

Hopefully getting out again in the morning. Will be the first day with the sensors fitted.

It's crazy how Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a thing in Ireland, but I loved it this year. Saved about 45% on the whole lot.

Got the bug back and replaced my 20+ year old Wilson irons with Taylormade M6's and my 10 year old Ping G10 driver with a Taylormade M6 one. Also purchased the Arccos sensors.

Played one round with the new clubs ans loved them. Hitting the new irons compared to a set that was worth about 100 euro 20+ years ago is a dream.

Hopefully getting out again in the morning. Will be the first day with the sensors fitted.

It's crazy how Black Friday and Cyber Monday are a thing in Ireland, but I loved it this year. Saved about 45% on the whole lot.

Some really solid upgrades

A few little happies from Budget Golf came in yesterday:

20CA433B-49E9-4FC0-995A-B81294A2918E.jpeg

Thanks to a very important and sobering (not booze related) reminder from @Tenputt , I purchased a gambler straw hat to wear on the course. Going for sun protection.

Thanks to a very important and sobering (not booze related) reminder from @Tenputt , I purchased a gambler straw hat to wear on the course. Going for sun protection.
I picked up a Nike Sun Hat a couple of weeks ago after a friend had some cancer removed from the back of his head where the cap opening is.

A few little happies from Budget Golf came in yesterday:

View attachment 8917826

I'm waiting for my Christmas present to arrive from Budget Golf. Each year I "secret santa" myself and I give it to my daughter to give to me for Christmas. This year, I selected a golf gift, a new pair of Foot Joy Flex shoes.

Finally bit the bullet on a scream of a deal for a used mint condition Fujikura Ventus 6S Blue shaft to pair up to my TaylorMade M6 driver/shaft combo that I was fit into back in October. Will certainly be interesting to see how I hit this head/shaft combo on the course. :cool:?

Travis Matthew Cuater Moneymaker shoes. Been looking for a good pair of casual-ish spikeless shoes. The early feedback from the GD pushed me over the edge.

CPO's Black Friday sale got me...

KIMG2674.JPG

The Seven still had the retail 34" sticker on the grip.

I bought a Rapsodo mobile launch monitor. I'm really excited to incorporate this into practice sessions... I know there have been some gripes that it's not as accurate as a Skytrak or other higher end launch monitors. But at it's $399 price point, a doppler radar device that's fairly accurate is pretty amazing. The #1 reason I selected the Rapsodo over other devices like the Mevo is that it produces a video of each shot, and I think that is going to help me hone in on my swing faults. I have a major problem with 'standing up' and I'm hoping reviewing video consistently will help me eliminate that and generally improve my swing. Excited to try this device out.

5 dozen coming in!7BC2704F-CA47-4DAF-9536-4E09D454B879.png

I ordered a leather American Putter Company headcover from their 12 days of Christmas special.

Yesterday, picked up a Powakaddy electric trolley which as a bonus includes a free cart bag which we have registered for, so that will be delivered eventually

And we also picked up a Taylormade carry bag for the days when push trolleys aren't allowed on the course or if I want to go for a quick 9 after work with just a few clubs

CPO Mack Daddy 4 54deg

Finally pulled the trigger on the supplies to replace my Apex Pro shafts with the Recoils and also picked up supplies for replacing grips. Now I just have to figure what grips to get that won't cost a ton.

Nothing but after a fun night at TopGolf yesterday my fiancé said she wanted new clubs so we went today and she got a set of M6 hybrids and irons! She now had better clubs then I do. Best part is she said we are gonna have to play a lot more now including golfing vacations!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back