What golf stuff did you buy today?

Gonna re-shaft my wedges. Got some graphite shafts and oversize grips coming. And replacing my 56 with the sweet Sub 70 in black.

Ordered 2 dozen Chrome Soft Truvis USA balls from Callaway. :golf2:

Golf Gods are LISTENING. Rebate check from health insurance yesterday. :p
Oh how the golf consumer mind suddenly reels.... :ROFLMAO:

I mean, that money was spent, dead and GONE, right? It's "club money" now.... ;)

Picked up a used U510 4 in great shape. Reshafted it with one I had and looking forward to getting it out tomorrow.

Odyssey Triple Track Double Wide from CPO came in today. Now I have a blade and a mallet in Triple Track. Let the fight for the putter well begin!

Greens fees and some more Arccos sensors

I have to admit I'm curious how this goes for you. No reason it shouldn't be great, but it's just such a wide departure in looks, flight, and feel from your irons that my limited mind is having a hard time even picturing it.

This is pretty bad but I’d have to check my PM’s to remember, lol.

I know a driver and 3w head. TEE something and a 2014 GBB 3w.

Have a possible deal on the table for a putter

My wife meant that walking in full gear would take too much toll on here playing stamina. As I am a passionate walker with my carry bag, she insisted to get a (weaker minds please do not read further)... Motocaddy M3 Pro dhc electro trolley which we picked up today.
To be honest: it looks quite good and can get up to quite some speed. The first round (maybe hopefully) tomorrow will shed some light on the usability of that thing.

My wife meant that walking in full gear would take too much toll on here playing stamina. As I am a passionate walker with my carry bag, she insisted to get a (weaker minds please do not read further)... Motocaddy M3 Pro dhc electro trolley which we picked up today.
To be honest: it looks quite good and can get up to quite some speed. The first round (maybe hopefully) tomorrow will shed some light on the usability of that thing.
That woman is a saint! Forcing you to buy golf stuff LOL

Bought a new radio for my golf cart. Needed a new SeriusXM connection so I can listen to Sunday football games and playoff baseball while golfing.

I have to admit I'm curious how this goes for you. No reason it shouldn't be great, but it's just such a wide departure in looks, flight, and feel from your irons that my limited mind is having a hard time even picturing it.
Well, it didn’t go as I’d hoped. But I largely blame that on a poor swing day. I struggled with everything today. Only hit it twice on course and both shots were fine, but not great. I noticed the swing weight was D5, so i intend the lighten it up a bit to D3.

Well, it didn’t go as I’d hoped. But I largely blame that on a poor swing day. I struggled with everything today. Only hit it twice on course and both shots were fine, but not great. I noticed the swing weight was D5, so i intend the lighten it up a bit to D3.
Makes sense. Is that what you play your irons at?

Greens fee.

just purchased the b21 3 wood from callaway!

9 holes with a cart.

20200922_161628.jpg

Gosh. I kind of forgot what they look like before they're filthy. I should have got another pair of the white.

Trying out some Vice Pro + Pro Plus from Lost Golf Balls. 48 for around $60 shipped. Planning to lose them all here pretty quick!

View attachment 8964654

Actually tried those about a month ago and I hate to admit that I really liked them a lot.

I kind of bought golf stuff today, some new insoles for my golf shoes. Working from home most of the year, and our climate around here, I pretty much haven't been wearing shoes except for on the golf course. Been getting some heel pain during my rounds, and thinking it might be a combination of just wearing flip-flops all the time, and inadequate support in my shoes. Find out if it helps tomorrow.

Back