What golf stuff did you buy today?

Deal was just too good to pass up. With the discount and then military discount on top of it, $73.19 shipped to my door for 2 dozen CSX TT. Btw, if anyone is wondering the free personalization is a marketing error for TT balls. I called bc it didn’t ask me and they canceled and reordered with personalization. Got the email and noticed it was regular CSX and then I call back to be told you can’t personalize TT. Oh well. Still a good deal.

Just some pants and a Puma zip up... probably a bit late, but......

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

2021 AC membership and a couple of accessories (ends) for my Theragun.

Bought an old sm5 54 degree and some swing sticks so that I can make a swing aid.

Got the club for $20. Has a tour modus 125 shaft in it. Actually hit the club awesome.

After reading a topic about golf in the rain I realised I didn’t have any rain gloves

Rectified that by buying a pair of Footjoy raingrip gloves

Bought a Blue Birdie mallet cover. :)

Played 18, shot 85 thanks to 3 topped drives...

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Bought a Bettinardi Wizard Divot tool.

wizard.jpg

Last edited:
@Snickerdog would be proud. Picked up a box of the Truvis USA CS at Dicks for $30 thanks to the sale and a $10 off coupon. Also 3 new grips for my new Jaws wedges.

Gloves and golf balls

478C177C-9FDE-4B90-AAC8-193A771D2A53.jpeg

@Snickerdog would be proud. Picked up a box of the Truvis USA CS at Dicks for $30 thanks to the sale and a $10 off coupon. Also 3 new grips for my new Jaws wedges.
Crazy good deal!!!!!

I’m new here but I bought new irons and wedged upgrading from my graphite shafts. I started with Cleveland CBX’s and stayed with them getting the UHX irons in stiff. Just waiting on the gap and 58 to come in.

I’m new here but I bought new irons and wedged upgrading from my graphite shafts. I started with Cleveland CBX’s and stayed with them getting the UHX irons in stiff. Just waiting on the gap and 58 to come in.

Great irons!

Bought a pretty awesome Oak Marsh ball marker yesterday, however I can’t seem to remember where I put it.

FANTASTIC set. Well done!

A TaylorMade Sim Ti 5 wood is heading my way. It sucks that golf season is basically over but I'll get some work in on the Skytrak with it.

Been after one of these for ages and finally found one

s-l1600.jpg

Only 500 sets were made, so really happy to have snagged a driver cover

Last edited:
Nothing yet, need to do some research.

FANTASTIC set. Well done!
Your review sealed the deal for me I’ll have you know! Loved that YouTube session/episode/whatever they’re called lol

Back