What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a nice tip on how to get more of an inside-out swing (which I’ve really been struggling with). Spent an hour trying it out on my home net and recording from my back view and think it’s helping. It seems to have smoothed out my swing some too!

More practice in the heat- putting, pitching 30 to 90 yards, and around the green chipping. Had to rake several bunkers that others had played out of yet left unraked. Still baffles me how/why a "golfer" can do that.
On course or in a practice area?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Only been playing about 2 months now but I bought new irons, new wedges, a new 3H and got a sweet cobra bag on sale (Amazon Prime Deal) today. Christmas in July. The signature shows my ultimate beginner budget set...it's good enough for me.

Yesterday - 60 minutes on the Trackman indoors
Today - Playing 18 @ 6pm

Its a 9 hole pitch & putt course; but i see it every time i play the regulation 18 hole course also.
Yeah, on course in inexcusable. I can imagine, although it should be the exception not the rule, an instance where a practice area might get left in disarray.

This is what I was the lucky recipient of one round not too long ago.
02a1d53a32c6d54a09a70d0b83167828.jpg

Yeah, I advanced it about 2y.

Attempt to get in 18 but only got in 16 thanks to the slowest group I’ve played behind in recent memory. Either way it was just great to be out and swinging

Followed along with the USGA Junior Amateur today as one of my son’s friend is playing in it. He advanced to round of 64. Pretty cool and the kid is an amazing golfer and student!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesson day then played in a scramble at a local course by the house.

Walked 18. It was very hot!

Played in our yearly scramble. Not as good as we have played in years prior, but still fun.

I regripped my putter and cleaned my clubs on my lunch break. Nope, not even golfing after work.
I just felt like I had to.

Watched 14 hours of Open Championship coverage

Lots of THP. Verified tomorrows lesson time and tee time.

Played 18 with my old man

Played 18 bright and early this morning

Range time with my son.

Bought some FJ shirts, a Titleist cap, and some FJ socks. Also sold a driver and bought an old Bullseye blade.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Played 18 with @T0AD

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Got 15 holes in before I had to bail. Speed golf today.

Watch some Open Championship golf then proceeded to play 27 holes this afternoon in some wicked heat advisories here in Ohio.

I watched the open early the kept up with it at the pool bar today.

I’m pretty pumped for Sunday

3 hours at the driving range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back