What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

I played 18, double checked some club stuff, did a little more ball testing, cleaned em up and am hoping to slip in a little Punta Cana coverage.

Last edited:
Went to my second choice local course for a little pitch, chip, and putting practice

The practice area is not very familiar to me, so I tend to focus a little more.

My regular home course is still a week a way from opening back up after their reseeding process. Really looking forward to that opening. Drove by it earlier today. The place is looking good.

Continue browsing for new golf shoes and catching up on THP after traveling home.

Walked 18.

20200927_171432.jpg

I just spotted this guy on #4 as I took the trash out, and now I've figured out what he said to me earlier that I couldn't quite make out. "That looks like a good idea.". I think he took my ball testing for practicing. Suppose it is, in a way, though. First time I've seen someone other than me out on this course hitting a bunch of balls. (y)

Worked on my irons at a par 3 course then went to the range afterwards to work on driver and fairway woods

Range day. Unfortunately, due to a late start the range we wanted was closed, so we went to another nearby range. That was a mistake. Hitting off mats only. Mats so worn they're threadbare. Was almost like hitting off hard dirt. Didn't even have real range balls, but a variety of what I strongly suspect were lake balls. I could hit 'em with my irons and woods, but I couldn't get any distance with anything. This I think threw me entirely off my fragile "game," as I didn't hit well at all with my driver, either.

Won't be going back there again.

16 holes of fall golf! IMG_20200926_163240.jpg

Chipping contest today! Used my golf card for the weekend!

I didn’t just watch golf, coach golf, THP, etc. I played golf.

Only disappointment was no fellow THP’ers in the group. Decent round for me. A little frustrating in my inability to score on the back but once I accepted my suckage it’s easier.

I don’t always golf, but when I do, I prefer to do it with fellow THP’ers.

Played 14 holes with my little girl.

83.....42/41

Got home from work and rolled 40 putts. Worked on my swing for a bit. More work to do.

Golfed 18 with my buddy and our sons. Great course and I had a great front nine. Back was average for me.

Got a range session in before the rain moved in. I needed it yesterday after forgetting how to swing a club. Got my swing thoughts dialed back in.

THPing for awhile this morning. In contact with Bettinardi about a new putter for my collection.

Looks to be just THPing today. Would be a beautiful day for golf though, temps are perfect.

Electricians are kind of screwing with my work day, and I'm not playing today (Did you hear that, @Gman79 ?! :p), so I'm THP'ing and pondering a drive up to the Arkansas Golf Center.

Electricians are kind of screwing with my work day, and I'm not playing today (Did you hear that, @Gman79 ?! :p), so I'm THP'ing and pondering a drive up to the Arkansas Golf Center.

Well then, it cant be monday!

So far this morning a good bit of THPing and using the theragun.. My back is sore

Wife and I played 9 holes at a local public course. Conditions weren't great but the weather was fantastic. She is about 6 rounds in and is now averaging 145 on her drive, nice and straight.

I hit a 44 which is good for me and 17 putts which is great!

Took advantage of family coming into town this weekend (aka someone to watch the puppies while I golf). Booked a 7:10am round Saturday for my Dad and I. Is it still dark that early? Now trying to convince my brother-in-law to play...

Back