What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Paint filled my new 919 HMPs and picked up my new Spider X putter after finishing my fitting the other day (had already done irons and driver about a month ago) and pulling the trigger on it. Practicing on the rug over a coin at home on breaks while I WFH.

Brief range time, first time swinging clubs in a month. Comparing some bag battles.

RTX4>CBX2

Apex 19 with initial lead on xforged ut.

I hit balls for almost 2 hours on the simulator at the club. It was almost all wedges and 8 irons except for maybe 15 fairway woods and a few 4 irons. Dispersion with my wedges has tightened up after three consecutive days on the simulator. The good news is the long term weather forecast looks warm and we have a shot at playing golf in MN by the end of March.

Last edited:
watched some honda classic, THP'd, played 9...then back to square one

Walked 18

THPing for me!!

Did this on my First outing with the G400 Max

23a509a93e048254f840d2a2de9259b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 9 in the gorgeous sunshine today. This weekend looks fantastic at mid 70s and sunny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tons of thp!

Wife and I played an hour in a golf sim about 20 minutes from home. She’s only been to the range a couple times and top golf a few more. Her frustration was evident. Hoping a lesson is the next step in her golf journey ?

Walked 18 holes today in 39° with a real feel of 34° weather. Was ok, but back got really tight half way through the round. Good exercise for sure though.

THPing, garage golf sim, swing speed training

Hit balls with my gap wedge while my son in law had a lesson. Also helped my grandson on the range

Contacting skytrak to see if those units ever need calibration.. Getting a few wacky results tonight

Busy day. Walked 18 this morning, had to run to Costco before going back for my lesson. Worked on stuff at the lesson but didn't get to driver cuz lost track time. Told him ugh I forgot I wanted to do that. He told me come back at 615 after his last lesson and we'll work on it. Gave me another 45 min of his time for nothing. So awesome.

Just watched some of the Honda Classic and the Champions Tour on TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately it's too cold to play this morning so I'm THPing and watching the Honda Classic

Just confirmed tomorrows tee time. Looks like we will be playing as soon as I can get off work later this morning.

Bought two THP golf hats from IceyShanks this morning. Thanks, sir!

Just hit again in my garage Sim and think I need to send my skytrak in to get checked out. Now drooling over the API Invitational puma hats ???

THP and some putting practice. The season is coming soon, I can almost feel it!

After 18 Thursday and then 18 yesterday and 2 range sessions, I'M SO SORE. Well I guess I'll just go out for the tee time today, wish me luck.

Swung the SwingRite some to loosen up these old bones.

Back