What Grip do you game on your Flatstick?

SuperStrokeTj

Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey Everyone,

It's TJ over at SuperStroke! Just wanted to get some insight into what you grip you guys are using on your putter these days! I personally use the Traxion Pistol GT Tour in Red, White, and Blue! Let me know what grip your'e taking out on the course with you!

I have had nothing but SuperStroke on my putter for 4 years now. This is what is on my putter right now....
I do need to get a new grip though. This one is just over a year old and is getting a bit slippery.

Skull.jpg

I have a Superstroke on my mySpiderX putter. Love it.

I have had nothing but SuperStroke on my putter for 4 years now. This is what is on my putter right now....

View attachment 9003901
The famous skull grip! I haven't seen one of those in forever! Such an awesome grip, that one will never get old. You're one of the lucky ones to be gaming that for sure!

GP Tour SNSR Contour Pro.....long name. 104cc/90gm
Great grip, and I've put it on a few of my putters.
Just feels right.

I use a SuperStroke slim that I have on my putter since like 2015. The butt is even coming apart so I just taped it.
I am terrified to replace it bc it works well for me, and I do not want to change something that works

I have a SuperStroke 2.0 on my Seemore and love it.

I use a SuperStroke slim that I have on my putter since like 2015. The butt is even coming apart so I just taped it.
I am terrified to replace it bc it works well for me, and I do not want to change something that works
I've been there before! Such a tough decision to make.
I have a SuperStroke 2.0 on my Seemore and love it.
You can never go wrong with the 2.0!

I've got a SS Traxion Tour 2.0 on one, a Two Thumbs on another, and a stock SeeMore on the FGP. If it were up to me, I'd have a 3.0 Flatso on almost everything. I prefer to have a fat grip and a heavy putter head.

GP Tour SNSR Contour Pro.....long name. 104cc/90gm
Great grip, and I've put it on a few of my putters.
Just feels right.
That is quite the combo right there! Not sure I've ever seen or heard of anyone using that setup before. Might have to give it a try myself!

I've got a SS Traxion Tour 2.0 on one, a Two Thumbs on another, and a stock SeeMore on the FGP. If it were up to me, I'd have a 3.0 Flatso on almost everything. I prefer to have a fat grip and a heavy putter head.
The Flatso hits different.. Just ask Jordan Spieth!;)

I've been there before! Tough decision to make. You should definitely checkout the new Traxion line when you're ready, new look and even better feel!

Flat Cat Solution that I won from THP a few years ago. It works well for me.

I am still exploring putter grips. Currently using a Flat Cat Solution. It gives me clear options for stable hand positions, but is a bit too large for my liking. I have used a SS traxion tour 2.0. I honestly prefer that size and feel but haven't quite found the right weighting balance with an Odyssey SL putter (leave SL weight in butt of shaft or use one of the weight options in the grip). Little by little I see what works.

The famous skull grip! I haven't seen one of those in forever! Such an awesome grip, that one will never get old. You're one of the lucky ones to be gaming that for sure!

I love it and don't really want to replace it as I don't know if I will be able to find another one. Do you have any reconditioning advice? It's not torn up or anything, it's just getting a bit slippery.

Stock Odyssey pistol grip

Pure Grips Classic.

I just got a new Mizuno M-Craft VI, love the look and feel of the stock Lamkin Deep Etched Full Cord grip, but it is so much smaller in diameter than I'm used to. My other putter has the Lamkin SinkFit Pistol Rubber on it, which I love. I'm thinking about putting a SinkFit Pistol on the new putter, but the rubber version is considerably heavier than the stock grip, and the poly version is a bit lighter, I don't want to mess up the great balance of this putter, so I'm pondering what to do. I'd consider a SuperStroke grip, but I don't really want to go through the trial and error of finding which one I'd like.

Until very recently I was using the SuperStroke Traxion Tour 3.0. I ended up switching because it lost its tackiness and I didn't feel like I had a confident grip anymore. Now I'm using Golf Pride Tour SNSR Straight 140 and am liking it so far. Also have two other putters both with Tour SNSRs on them. One Standard Contour 104 and one Contour Pro 104

I have a Flatso 3.0 on my Stroke Lab R-Ball, and I just bought a 2 Ball Ten tour lined that has the Odyssey jumbo grip. I am sure I'll be putting a Flatso 3.0 on that one as well.

I’m using the Lamkin Sinkfit Pistol grip on my putter. It was $10 less expensive than the SuperStroke

Back